Job Board

[quote=“almas john”][quote=“justme86”][quote=“headhonchoII”][quote=“justme86”]Firstly apologies if this has been mentioned already, could not find anything via the search. I was thinking of developing a Job Board similar to daves esl cafe etc to match western candiates to Asian companies.

Does anyone know of any other similar sites like this or thoughts welcome on this possible endeavour ?[/quote]

Bad idea…take it from someone who has been there and done that! There is not enough market for it.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, care to expand a little further ? It would be much appreciated…[/quote]

“not enough market for it” means not enough potential customers. There are very few westerners visiting, living and working in Taiwan, certainly not enough for a business. * When you’re thinking of setting up a business that caters to whitey in Taiwan, imagine you are in a town of 10,000 rather than a country of millions.

Have a look at this thread: [url]Ideas for new firm helping arriving English teachers?

• Can anyone think of an exception?[/quote]

Well as I am arriving next week in Taiwan I had figured to start with Taiwan and branch out from there. Like in my post above says, its really a side project which I have been working on a bit. One of my frustrations when looking for a job in southeast asia was i could not find anywhere that did not include jobs teaching english !