Joberg South Africa

Hi

I may be going to Pietorsberg north of Jo,berg. I will be catching the bus from jo,berg to Pietorsberg. How safe is the bus station. I am hearing different things. :noway:

Regard scott
www.coastalpursuits.com

I would suggest staying away from bus stations. Instead find a bus that goes that way from the airport or even take a shuttle.

Even better:

Flight Schedules

FLIGHT NUMBER
DEPART TIME
ARRIVAL TIME
MON TUES WED THURS FRI
SAT
SUN

SA8100
07:15
08:15

SA8102
13:10
14:10

SA8104 13:10 14:00
SA8108 17:05 17:55

To see the return flight schedules (Pietersburg to Johannesburg), please click here.
To view the fare for this flight please click here.

For bookings contact South African Airways Central Reservations on +27 (011) 978 1111

The green dot means that there IS a flight at that time on that day.
Where there is no green dot, there is NO flight at that time on that day.

Best Price Air Search
Access the lowest round trip fares and available flights quickly with our Best Price service from Flysaa.com. To visit this booking engine click on the button.

saairlink.co.za/Schedule/1/j … rsburg.htm

Well, lots of stories. I met people who got mugged in less than 5 mins after geting out of the station, but in my case, luckily nothing bad happened. It’s not at all safe, but you’ll just have to be extra careful u know. Like anywhere else in the world, just be extra cautious and aware of what’s happening around you. The place by the way is better than the bus station here in Taipei.