Joe Biden: U.S. President

Kazakhstan

1. Trump didn’t ask China to help him win the election in the way you think (“help rig the election for Trump”). He asked China to make good on the trade deal negotiations, for example, to buy Soy from American farmers, etc. These types of “wins” help Trump as they would any president. Trump also called out Bolton for lying because Bolton makes it look sinister. Bolton’s comments later amounted to nothing. Meanwhile Biden’s haven’t said anything yet about the corruption accusations.

2. Ukraine: Trump asked them to look into the Biden corruption as there were signs for a long time that shady business deals were going down with large sums of money being funneled to the Biden’s. The timing is likely on purpose, but if Biden is actively taking money from Ukraine, using their weak position to extort them while pretending to defend them against Russian forces, and help give “face” to Ukraine’s oil/gas business, then the White House has full authority to look into it and ask Ukraine to give up any information, as would any agency that looks into corruption.

3. The Russia Collusion has to be the most sore-loser move the Dems, or any party, has ever pulled. It’s incredibly pathetic - look no further than Hillary herself trying to explain why she lost the election - she was delusional. even Biden was polling way better than Hillary in many districts and is why the week after, msnbc was saying “the wrong democrat ran this election” in 2016.

3 Likes

haha, whatever your need to tell yourself. You can explain away any wrongdoing done by Trump but Biden’s son gets accused on some actual bogus Russian propaganda and you’re all over it.

I’m guessing you didn’t read the Mueller report, cause it’s a lot more damning than your fake laptop from the Russians.

Rationalize everything away but we’ll see who’s the real sore loser next. month

Imagine four years of his press secretary having to answer every smear campaign question for thirty minutes a day. Imagine signing a big trade deal and getting asked about a smear campaign. Come on, man!

3 Likes

I’ll tell my wife it’s a ‘smear campaign’ next time she accuses me of eating all the chocolate. It’s right up her alley.

2 Likes

So why hasn’t Biden or anybody from his campaign or the DNC denied the content of the emails on the laptop that Hunter neglected to pick up, and that delineate a quid-pro-quo relationship among foreign nations, including China, and the Bidens, including Joe Biden?

All it takes is declaring the content is a lie and there was no attempt to establish the same kind of illegal quid-pro-quo relationship for which President Trump was impeached.

Why hasn’t the Biden campaign denied it?

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe confirmed Monday morning that “there is no intelligence” to suggest that Hunter Biden’s laptop is “part of some Russian disinformation campaign.”

4 Likes

Because smart people don’t deal with try-hards.

1 Like

Because the FBI dusted the laptop for fingerprints.

1 Like

Too vague for me. A lack of fingerprints is not evidence that would exclude it being Biden’s laptop.

So what do you mean?

1 Like

It would be hard to argue that the Russians planted the laptop when your fingerprints are all over it so it’s better just to say nothing.

Because that would be giving legitimacy to Russian propaganda. if you start to discuss it, you enter into a debate giving the story credibility.

Ah got it now. Yes, Hunter’s fingerprints would def be strong evidence it’s Hunter’s laptop.

Keep in mind, though, that Hunter’s lawyer provided very strong evidence it’s Hunter’s laptop when he called the repair shop owner to ask for it back. :joy:

Will be interesting to see if the Dems can ignore this successfully. I think the odds are less than even, and it’s very risky. They have the MSM, check, but word of mouth is far more effective.

As the Dems learned in 2004, allowing credible Oct surprises to go unchallenged can lead to spectacular failure. There’s still plenty of time for word of mouth to work its magic, too.

2 Likes

I don’t remember Hillary Clinton and Democrats being reluctant to discuss Russian election interference before. Their allies in the media built careers discussing it. Contrast that with their radio silence now and something doesn’t add up.

1 Like

Biden has already addressed it. he said it’s another smear campaign and I won’t discuss it. great answer from President Elect Biden

2 Likes

Creating a laptop full of incriminating evidence against the Bidens and dumping it in a Delaware computer repair shop is the most blatant case of a Russian election interference in U.S. history and you don’t want to discuss it?

3 Likes

lett the FBI do their job. they’re investigating Giuliani and his ties to foreign governments again. don’t worry, I know you can sweep this foreign interference under the rug again… nothing to see here

1 Like

Don’t worry? Russian election interference threw the last election. What makes you think the FBI is going to do its job this time?

good, you’re making progress.

the Biden lead is too large. trump is going to have to do something bigger this time. not likely to work

1 Like

I’ve never doubted Russian election interference cost Clinton a sure thing election. If those Russian hackers hadn’t released those fake incriminating emails showing Clinton cozying up to Wall Street bankers and the DNC working against Bernie Sanders she’d be president today.

I just hope Biden doesn’t make the same mistake Clinton did by refusing to clearly state that these incriminating emails are fake.

1 Like

They definitely are, anyone who knows anyone from Ukraine, knows those with imperfect English don’t talk, or write like that imperfectly.

It reads like it’s written by a 10 year old American pretending to sound foreign.