Joe Biden: U.S. President

A post was merged into an existing topic: From Joe Biden, how can you not love him?

ATTENTION NETIZENS

WE HAVE A REPORT COMING IN

THERE IS A TARGET ON FIRE IN A CITY SOMEWHERE

ALERT THE FORCES OF TRUTH & JUSTICE, LET’S GET THIS IMPORTANT NEWS AS WIDELY DISTRIBUTED AS POSSIBLE IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME

DON’T LOOK OVER THERE - THAT’S NOT A SITTING PRESIDENT IGNORING THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE, THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE

LOOK, THE FIRE HAS SPREAD TO APPLEBEE’S, A GREAT SOURCE OF CULTURE IS BEING LOST

Yeah, fuck jobs.

1 Like

Maybe ease up a little on the caffeine or something? :grin:

3 Likes

ATTENTION NETIZENS

WE HAVE A REPORT COMING IN

THERE IS A TARGET ON FIRE IN A CITY SOMEWHERE

Nah, it’s more like, just post a drawing of a fire, call it a day, you’re a useful member of society. :joy:

No one even works in coal mines anymore, man. It’s not 1970. Actually, more like 1920 for peak coal mine employment.

You want jobs? Pass the Green New Deal.

1 Like

WTacutal fuck are you on about? Coal? heh?

1 Like

IF I EASE UP ON THE CAFFEINE

THERE WILL BE NO WAY FOR ME TO BE FULLY ALERT & READY

WHEN THE TARGETS START BURNING

AND APPLEBEE’S RUNS OUT OF SHRIMP COCKTAIL

AND COMMIE BIDEN SENDS ME TO A GULAG

I hear it takes 48 hours to get out of your system completely. Don’t worry, you’ll be fine.

1 Like

I PUT THE SHRIMP DISINFECTANT COCKTAIL

INTO MY VEINS VIA INJECTION

AM I DOING IT RIGHT

SEND HELP

FOR SOME REASON TARGET IS STILL ON FIRE

OK, maybe 72 hours in extreme cases…

2 Likes

What about fried oysters? It seems like fahever.

Takes a while for your stomach lining to regenerate. Patience…

Honestly the next candidates
Should pay me a big bribe not to vote for them because my magic powers seem to still work

I will take bids starting 100 million

:smile_cat::smile_cat:

I’ve only voted for a winning candidate once…Obama ‘08. I’ve apologized already.

2 Likes

I voted for Ross Perot as my first ever vote. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yeah well, Clinton 1992.

I voted for Obama twice so made that same mistake twice. Buy hey I was a California liberal all the kids were doing it. I just started to pay a lot more attention during his 2nd admin while all my other Liberal friends were asheep…I mean asleep. But overall Obama was leaps and bounds better than both GW Bush and Bush Sr. But the establishment posse are the same people regardless of party affiliation.

1 Like

Huh? The guy that got us through the end of the Cold War without a nuclear war in Europe? That guy? Ouch…

You mean during his 1989-1993 Presidency? Maybe if you’re attributing the Berlin Wall falling down to him in 89?