Joe Biden: U.S. President

No one knows you, just your paper thin arguments.

A huge win for feminism!

2 Likes

Honestly I do not think this is an incorrect response. He is just alluding to the fact that there are crazies under the tents of both parties. Yes, QAnon really does preach that the democrats are the ringleaders of this elite cabal that traffics children etc etc.

I think his response is a wise one really. It answers her (5-second google search) “question” deftly by avoiding the seen-from-miles-away “gotcha!” trap built in, while also reminding moderate republicans that they have an ever-increasing segment of koolaid-drinking cultists that are on the cusp of gaining some real power in their party. Nice attention shift that gives me hope he does in fact have the mental acuity to weather at least the rest of the current term.

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw that too. I was a little surprised how quick he came back with that.

1 Like

I want to see that whole CNN town hall to get a better overall feeling than just the worst 30 seconds, but it doesn’t seem to be on YT.

I.
Can’t.
Imagine.
Why.
Not.

OK, took some time, but here ya go. Part 1 anyhow:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/07/22/part-1-entire-joe-biden-town-hall-july-21-vpx.cnn

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/07/22/part-2-entire-joe-biden-town-hall-july-21-vpx.cnn

2 Likes

deftly by avoiding the seen-from-miles-away “gotcha!” trap built in, while also reminding moderate republicans that they have an ever-increasing segment of koolaid-drinking cultists that are on the cusp of gaining some real power in their party. Nice attention shift that gives me hope he does in fact have the mental acuity to weather at least the rest of the current term.

Yes, he’s astute at avoiding the typical traps, and being concise in his messaging. It’s effective too, as evidenced by the picture-to-word ratio going up in attacks.

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/07/22/did-biden-just-commit-an-impeachable-offense-ukraine/

So the squeeze is on again.

And the non answer. Does this make Biden voters proud of their choice?

Sucking the blood out of the young? wtf? This, after the whole, I could be Satan crack at a town hall?

1 Like

:rofl: It came from QAnon who was posting stuff like Democrats and the elite are satanic worshipers who drink the blood of children, QAnon was basically a LARP for those who hadn’t figured it out and basically summing up what was going on in the 4chan boards.

He said the same thing at the debates, :grinning: He’s just an older generation that doesn’t know much about how the internet works and stuff like that has been going on forever.

2 Likes

A little, yeah.

So is he there spokesman now? He brings it up and then says, Even if I AM Satan…which is not a denial.

Satan was God’s Right Hand Man for a long time. Biden ain’t no Lucifer Morningstar.

Care to expand?

Sharp, witty, logically valid

1 Like

The vast majority of people are blissfully unaware of what QAnon was posting, I was reading as I thought they were funny. The public only know QAnon as a group of wacko’s from the Republican party.

That’s why Biden brining it up is so funny to me, that is exactly the reaction trolls on 4chan hope to provoke.

And for the 99% of us who aren’t Qanon…meaningless and confusing.

my point to TG above.

Care to expand?

1 Like

He may as well have said “eating babies” or whatever; it was a stupid question.