Joe Biden: U.S. President

Well, to be fair, your daggers of comprehension barely cut through the epidermis of most issues. A man’s got to know his limitations.

Who is behind the decline? Democrats and independents. Among members of his own party, Biden’s approval rating has slipped from 98% to 90%. Yes, that’s 8 points, but when you start with near-unanimous approval in your party, you’re still doing quite well if you “fall” to 90%. Biden’s bigger problem is with independents. In the Gallup poll, his approval rating among them was 61% at the beginning of his presidency and has now fallen to 48%. That marks “the first time he has less-than majority approval among independents,” notes Gallup. Here is the pollster’s chart for Biden’s first six months:

Oopsie. Well, they never liked Joe as much as they didn’t like Trump.

Such a mean old man indeed.

Yes please. I can’t wait for those Chinese manufactured solar panels and batteries to start dotting the N. American landscape. At least that dirty coal air will be offshored like all other U.S. industries have since Reagan. Besides, BlackRock has to start showing some returns on their investments or else all those retired boomers might start to notice their pensions went from steak to cat food.

Whatever makes them feel good is where the economy will go. Facts and logic be damned!

1 Like

Now Biden is angling for his own federal tax increases on individuals and businesses. He already tried to forestall Republican state cuts by decreeing that stimulus funds couldn’t be used to reduce taxes. States fought back, suing the federal government for the right to reduce taxes, and cuts followed as states sought to gain a competitive edge. Arizona Republicans pointedly cut the taxes of wealthy residents to maintain a competitive edge over California and New York, which have been losing wealthy residents to the Grand Canyon State, among others. More cuts will come as the tax policies of red and blue states continue to diverge.

And this

Joe Biden. Nothing but the best! I remember those tree spiking assholes. Now one wants to run the BLM. Gtfooh

BLM’s work is too important to be led by someone who covered up for ecoterrorists, lied to the Senate and supports extremist views most Americans find reprehensible. The Senate must reject this nomination

I’d prefer to support US, and other non-Chinese companies.

And now the CDC has changed the mask in schools policy again… :roll:

He can string a sentence together here:

It must be the parents.

3 Likes

“I used to drive an 18-wheeler, man,” Biden said on Wednesday in a video posted to Twitter. “I got to.”

I wonder if he thinks he did crack too because he watched Hunter’s videos.

And this

Steyn’s one liner is gold:

“It’s true he was never a miner, but he HAS sniffed the hair of a minor!”

Ha. That brought me to this. The Podesta Tales. The whole first piece is Podesta…not the Bidens.

Y’all see this one yet

1 Like

At least he can read:

1 Like

At least he didn’t eat the note. Small victories…

2 Likes

How do you now it wasn’t a 4 panel crayon drawing?

1 Like

Hmm, how to militarize this?