Joe Biden: U.S. President

What has 4 legs and…oh never mind

This certainly came back to bite the administration in the ass:

This’ll be our daily meal.

2 Likes

Voter’s remorse? :thinking:

All this mess and I guarantee at the next election, the saps will still vote Democrat and the media and elite will launch the anti Trump campaign because he hurts their feelings.

Biden has been shambolic.

1 Like

“And do it now.”
[5 seconds later, “Now where’s my ice cream cone”]

Is this legit? Come on man

1 Like

That’s from a while back, but yeah, that happened.

Yes, his speech welcoming the new supreme court associate justice. Near the very end of this clip. He is talking about a conversation he says he had with Xi Xin Ping

Let’s post clips of Robert Kennedy Jr. next. So funny. :roll_eyes:

Is that it? Come on man.

By which you mean, the majority of Americans ?

But hey, maybe the deplorables (as opposed to the saps) could get behind a candidate who isn’t a pussy-grabbing conman?

Biden is even more unpopular than I thought if this is the answer

3 Likes

Yep…the juices are rolling on this topic. MSM will start pushing this summer, me thinks.
I had this 7 days ago in her own thread:

Thankfully, Juul sued to stop the FDA’s bullies. A panel of federal judges in Washington, D.C. has stayed the FDA’s edict and will let Juul argue for its survival.

Don’t forget about the Deep State. They’ll work with Dominion and Soros to bring in Chinese voting machines.

1 Like

I really want to see Clinton VS Trump II…

2 Likes

Did nothing with the Obama administration and doing nothing now. Stop sending people to jail for cannabis. It’s stupid.

1 Like

Hoping one day he’ll say “God Save the Queen” or better yet sing it.

1 Like

CNN also reported that members of “Democratic leadership” made fun of Biden’s remarks that day from a foyer in the White House.

One member of Congress, speaking on the condition of anonymity, described the Biden White House’s responses to abortion and other issues as “rudderless, aimless and hopeless” to CNN.

“There’s no fight,” another Democratic member of Congress told the outlet. “People understand that a lot of this is out of his hands — but what you want to see is the President out there swinging.”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: for the millionth time, this administration is a joke

“Rudderless, aimless, hopeless”

Slow movement on Competes Act

1 Like

This is a pretty good read. It says Biden and his administration’s job is to destroy the US

If Hillary runs again, Bernie Sanders should also run again so the DNC can steal it from him a 3rd time for good luck.