Joe Biden: U.S. President

Been like that a while!

Well, I for one am worried. He has a comorbidity: oil-slick-on-windshield cancer. The chances of getting that and recovering from it and COVID, well…only Ole Joe knows, if he remembers he has it.

I really hope he blames the unvaccinated for him getting it.

Or Putin.

3 Likes

Time to meet Xi to return the favor! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

U.S. eyes Biden, Xi meeting in next weeks, sees growing convergence on China | Reuters

1 Like

I hope he recovers.

Did you guys know Nancy Pelosi is 82 years old. Democrat leadership needs new blood. Old folks need to let go of power and create pathway for the new generation and new think tanks.

1 Like

shit bro, she’s practically a spring chicken compared to some others. grassley and feinstein are 88.

Its hard to convince me that they are in touch with today’s America. Same applies to the GOP.

1 Like

Really an interesting find. The doctor in this interview, I had him pegged wrong for some time now. I thought he was a Biden man, one of Biden’s supporters but I was clearly mistaken.

The doctor is commenting on bidens medical situation. He says you can’t trust what Biden is saying about his medical situation. I was shocked when he correctly pointed out what a liar Biden has always been and cited a couple of famous examples.

Further, he speaks to the therapy for bidens COVID that requires him to stop using statins on which Biden depends to keep him from stroking out or otherwise being damaged by blood clots which might result from this discontinuance of the meds.

A good listen

It’s good when your friends have your back!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/07/24/biden-midterms-why-he-should-announce-not-running-reelection/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&fb_news_token=VlNoKhO3Y3dQUj2TSkX4Qw%3D%3D.9%2BV5OvhBJkCzPsEm%2F%2Bvt%2BOO14hpZu4JW%2B8Lobl9IXiE%2BqTA6S0HxXaV8iT7OVQlM%2Biax9mGv6zlqAeX5vxhcPEWpv07rJRHHXL6BGX4iOoBKtmro9RtL%2FNPUND0LcLyjNiC09pYBB4bOONv19YmuINpIZ7XJXT2LolJViIHLylp88NjcI0vTU%2FcyTG8yVadPVPlZ1D0G6JUkAc4VfdnD1cyAO6cEQ6cgrhDmf1yqHi9ScgcNMRKfBRbD1%2BA3yCyDr84AYLt3rQNf3HuaWCJoCkMe6fY9MlWXWgrxg31PYyeOueWvvHTP9ECuFO3jQF7cL4uM11N6wDiHoVzKxpbbkZ3QTepwHLsMpIwMGWHX4Fg%3D

70 morons on the media team?

The Biden superspreader event continues to grow:

Losing in the polls to the worst president in U.S. history has got to hurt:

“ The current Real Clear Politics average of recent national surveys, which includes four separate polls from June 28 through July 20, shows Trump ahead by about 2 points. The former Republican president has the support of about 44.5 percent of voters compared to 42.5 percent who back the Democratic incumbent. Trump leads in three of the four recent polls included in the average while one has Biden narrowly ahead.

The most recent poll, carried out by Emerson College from July 19 to 20, showed Trump ahead of Biden by 3 points. The former president was backed by 46 percent of registered voters and the current president had the support of just 43 percent. It surveyed 1,078 registered voters and had a margin of error of plus or minus 2.9 percent.”

1 Like

What super spreader event was that? I didn’t see anything in that article that indicated the Biden met with them before testing positive.

It’s a new intelligence method to see who is talking to whom.

And you never will.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/07/21/wh_press_secretary_karine_jean_pierre_says_it_doesnt_matter_where_biden_was_infected_with_covid.html

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters at Thursday’s briefing that it is not important to figure out where and how President Biden got infected with Covid-19.

High praise from the minions!

What drug have they got him on? :thinking:

2 Likes

You’d think they would just Deep Fake everything for him by now…

1 Like

It’s almost like they want to get rid of him.

1 Like
4 Likes