Joe Biden: U.S. President

This is how Dems gonna Nixon-ize old Joe in order to bring in Camel Toe who’s even more easily controlled by handlers. The fix is in.

1 Like

Good stuff here.

CBS’s “Face The Nation” host Margaret Brennan asked Democratic Rep. Daniel Goldman about how the administration is responding to the discovery of mishandled classified documents at President Biden’s home and former office.

She asked a key question: “Why would he send lawyers who don’t have a security clearance to search for classified material?”

“I’m not sure, and we don’t know the circumstances of that,” Goldman replied.

I know! That way they have to stop looking after they find a single classified document. Then they can say we found ONE classified document.

Slick Willy has nothing on slimy Joe.

This guy says that “we’re focusing on the details too much.” And he says that the “Broad cooperation” by Biden is the big picture. But yeah that’s why he sat on the November 2 docs for months and then sent lawyers with zero clearance to look for classified documents, stored securely in his fucking garage.

Jesus.

I think the Penn Think Tank needs a nice public FBI audit.

Foreign donations to the University of Pennsylvania tripled from $31 million in 2016 to more than $100 million in 2019 after the Penn Biden Center was announced in 2017, according to the Washington Free Beacon. The university named Biden a Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor in 2017, paying him more than $900,000 for speeches and leading the center between 2017 and 2019, according to his financial disclosures.

He said the university must provide records of who visited the office over the years the files were held there and that it was incumbent on Biden to urge the school to provide them.

“This is a center set up by a university president who raised tens of millions [of dollars] from the Chinese,” Painter said. “I don’t think that [Biden] willingly turned over classified information to the Chinese, but I’d be a little surprised if Chinese agents didn’t get into that place.”

1 Like

Putting aside the repeated movement of highly classified documents over six years, one curious element has emerged in this scandal: the use of private counsel.

Not only did President Joe Biden enlist lawyers to clear out his private Washington office; he then used them — rather than security officers or the FBI — to search for additional classified documents.

The initial use of lawyers is notable. While it seems a fairly pricey moving crew, Biden could argue a trove of documents might require a judgment on where they should be sent and whether they belong to Biden, the Penn Biden Center or the government.

But why was a legal team sent in six years after Biden took the documents on leaving as vice president? Were the lawyers specifically selected because they had clearances, an acknowledgment there might be classified material unlawfully housed in the office?

Why indeed.

Here’s the funny thing about classified materials… that’s actually somewhat backwards. A clearance holder can’t knowingly access data they haven’t been granted access to, but it’s not a crime to access classified data without a clearance per se. ie you can go look at wikileaks data all day and that’s not breaking the law, but someone with a clearance should be really f’in careful before deciding to. That whole ‘let me in, I have the highest level of clearance’ stuff you see in movies that let’s you see everything if pretty much fiction (beyond some original classification authorities, and even then…).

So what is your take on how the Biden administration handled the document search and find?

I don’t mean to speak for @Poundsand but he is right, it’s not illegal to open a document marked top secret.

But, if one of those lawyers did, Biden would be guilty of mishandling classified information.

Johnathan Turley had a good piece on this.

1 Like

We have no idea how it was handled (and the two things you posted are somewhat contradictory (“Why would he send lawyers who don’t have a security clearance to search for classified material?”, and “Were the lawyers specifically selected because they had clearances, an acknowledgment there might be classified material unlawfully housed in the office?”)), so I have no take on it. I’ve heard nothing that specifically raises an eyebrow, nor anything that makes me think they’re kicking ass with it.

It’s already mishandled, regardless of whether one of those lawyers opens them.

Eh. You wouldn’t normally bring the FBI into a freakin’ doc search, so in the absence of a reason (not given) why you would, not using them as evidence of gross mishandling is nonsensical (as a general commentary on one upfront point he brings up).

1 Like

Thanks. I have to learn to be a lot more specific. Too many documents and too many locations and too many lawyers.

Trump strikes!

2 Likes

On a mobile so I’ll find links later, but to add to that story of Hunter paying 50K a month in rent to dad. Apparently a couple of years of tax returns that Joe Biden had declared, which aligned with the same time period disappeared from Bidens website.

We got 6 years of non stop whining and squealing about Trump tax returns, then they just grab them and release them anyway, because of course and 2 seconds of wonder. Will there be anyone asking Joe why this 1/2 million a year was missing from Bidens tax returns?

oh just to add 50K a month in “rent”. Money laundering 101 anyone :grin:

so, like, how can I rent my place for $50,000/month?
Is there some Zillow rent-site for children of PEPers? asking for a friend

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/01/17/nbcs_alexander_to_kjp_why_shouldnt_americans_be_outraged_about_classified_documents_being_found_in_a_garage.html

I doubt KJP survives this. Time for that CNN or MSNBC contract.

Q I guess that’s why I’m asking, though — because you’ve said that you don’t want interfere here and be prudent about the process, but the White House did post a statement saying that Republicans are “faking outrage.” So, to that point, why shouldn’t Americans be upset about documents found in a garage?

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: And that’s for — that’s for the American people to decide. Right? That is for — you all are, I’m sure, going to talk to many folks out there and have this conversation.

And this:

“I’m going to get the chance to speak on all of this, God willing, soon. But as I said earlier this week — and, by the way, my Corvette is in a locked garage, okay? So, it’s not like they’re sitting out in the street,” Biden responded.

“So, the documents were in a locked garage?” Doocy asked.

3 Likes

1 Like

Honestly the classified documents stuff is boring. Come on. These guys are the Chief executives. It’s just another stupid partisan hit like with Trumps documents.

There’s just so much more important shit going on. Both parties need to get it together and try to get the country into a better place.

Unless it was something major like nuclear secrets it’s just getting boring.

2 Likes

Sure, corruption and incompetency at the highest levels of government mixed in with good old nepotism. Works for you!

Yeah, I’ve wanted to see this stuff since it was locked away forever when Joe left the VPoTUS gig.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3828527-cruz-calls-for-doj-to-investigate-biden-documents-at-university-of-delaware/

I am right now calling for the Department of Justice, for the FBI, to examine all 1,850 boxes of those Senate records to see how many additional classified documents are in those records,” Cruz said in an episode of his podcast, “Verdict with Ted Cruz.”

“The answer should be none. But given Biden’s pattern, we should have zero reason to have any confidence that there are not multiple classified documents within those 1,850 boxes of Senate records,” Cruz alleged.

Yup

Yea, classified documents by themselves can mean very little. All these fuckers need to be more careful with them in general though.

Trump, on the other hand, went beyond not being careful with them and was trying to keep them. He just has to make everything a pain in the ass.

2 Likes