John Karr was also in Taiwan!

Um, so? He had the credentials to teach English in the U.S., as well. Does that imply that we need to crack down harder on teachers in U.S. public schools. I mean, why else would a guy want to teach kids in a public school in North America unless he wanted to be close to kids to abuse for his own purposes? You have to be careful with any adult human being who willingly wants to work with prepubescent children. Why would anyone willingly pursue that career when they could be slamming down hard dollars doing corporate law? Freaks, all of them. Something should be done about those kind of people.

Looks like a freak, talks like a freak, walks like a freak, is a freak, is what I say. No need for a trial or any of that liberal bullshit.

Yeah, Mother T. called this one right. Here is the motion to quash the arrest warrant (which basically says the same thing as the news article)

news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/karr … 806mq.html

Not guilty
]
Good news for all English teachers in Asia. SHould give his some osrt of treatment though as he is obvioulsy a nut

No need for a trial? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Are you suggesting he should be punished? For what? He may be a freak (apparently is), but there’s no evidence he’s a murderer, which is what everyone seemed to be concluding the moment authorities fingered him, acquaintances slandered him, and the media circus hyped the story to sell their entertainment.

Perhaps we should just round up all the freaks and shoot them in the head. Clean up all the trash. The world needs more Travis Bickles, eh?

No need for a trial? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?[/quote]

:secret:
I think Quentin is using irony as a rhetorical device…

[quote=“fenlander”]Not guilty
]
Good news for all English teachers in Asia. SHould give his some osrt of treatment though as he is obvioulsy a nut[/quote]

Why is this good news for all English teachers in Asia?
He is still a pedophile and wanted on charges in California.

Hang the Fucker! (Which fucker are we talking about?)

I see that John Karr bloke got away with not murdering that girl ten years ago.

Anyway, he’s very creepy looking and I’m sure they’ll get him for something.

[quote=“Lord Lucan”]I see that John Karr bloke got away with not murdering that girl ten years ago.

Anyway, he’s very creepy looking and I’m sure they’ll get him for something.[/quote]

Another stunning victory for the legal system!!!

And lawyers wonder why the public holds them in much the same regard as pedephiles. :laughing:

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]
Perhaps we should just round up all the freaks and shoot them in the head.[/quote]

Well…it would certainly increase job opportunities in the legal and education fields in Taiwan.

[quote]
Ramsey Suspect Won’t Be Charged in Killing

BOULDER, Colo., Aug. 28 — The district attorney’s office in Boulder, Colo., decided today not to file criminal charges against John Mark Karr in the killing of the child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey because his DNA did not match the evidence found at the scene of her death 10 years ago.

Mr. Karr had been to make his first court appearance in Boulder this afternoon after he was arrested in Thailand on Aug. 16 and extradited last week to Colorado, by way of Los Angeles. He had not been charged in the killing.

That hearing was canceled, and the Boulder County district attorney, Mary Lacy, said this afternoon that the case against Mr. Karr had been dropped “because no evidence has developed other than his own repeated admission to place Mr. Karr at the scene of the crime and in particular because his DNA does not match that found in the victim’s blood in her underwear.”

As such, she said, “the people would not be able to establish that Mr. Karr committed this crime, despite his repeated insistence that he did.’’

Shortly before Ms. Lacy issued her statement, Mr. Karr’s lawyer at the Boulder County public defender’s office, Seth Temin, emerged from the jail where his client was being held and said t no charges would be filed.

"They are not proceeding with this case,’’ Mr. Temin said. “We are deeply distressed by the fact that they took this man and dragged him here from Bangkok, Thailand, with no forensic evidence confirming the allegations against him and no supporting factors leading to a presumption that he did anything wrong.’’

. . . Mr. Karr is a former school teacher whose family has said he was obsessed with the murders of several young girls, including JonBenet and Polly Klass, who was abducted in 1993 by a man named Richard Allen Davis, who later killed her . . . Several of Mr. Karr’s family members, including his ex-wife, said he was with them that Christmas when JonBenet was killed.

. . . Even the district attorney . . . cautioned . . .

“Do not jump to judgment. Do not speculate. Let the justice system take its course.’’ [/quote]
nytimes.com/2006/08/28/us/28 … r=homepage

Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted.

Actually, though, I KNOW who the real killer is. It happens to be a regular poster on forumosa, but forum rules prevent me from outing her/him, so I’ll have to keep it confidential.[/quote]

Well…I guess now he’ll get a book deal and a spot on Oprah. Seems like alot of trouble to go thru just to scrap up the money for a sex-change operation.

[quote=“Doctor Evil”][quote=“Lord Lucan”]I see that John Karr bloke got away with not murdering that girl ten years ago.

Anyway, he’s very creepy looking and I’m sure they’ll get him for something.[/quote]

Another stunning victory for the legal system!!![/quote]

True, the prosecutor decides not to pursue a man for a ten-year-old murder case because there are no witnesses, no forensic evidence, his DNA doesn’t match that left at the crime scene, and photographs show he was somewhere else at the time. I would certainly call that a victory, but I don’t know about stunning – more like common sense.

But that’s not why I’m posting again. I was thinking that, actually, it’s possible he’s not a freak at all. It’s possible he’s a talented actor who just perpetrated a very clever hoax on the authorities, the media, the public and various book and movie producers, in order to cheat them out of a large sum of cash. I acknowlege that’s unlikely, but wouldn’t that be funny? According to the news, his family already signed book and movie deals.

[quote]Larry Garrison, who’s based in Los Angeles, says he’s already secured the movie and book rights for the Karr family’s story.

Garrison says he hasn’t gotten a cent – only a promise of a percentage to come from any profit. And he says the Karr family wants the money to go to Karr’s defense, and a college fund for his kids. [/quote]
wbir.com/news/national/story … ryid=37189

If they were clever/savvy, they signed contracts that entitled them to large, 100% non-refundable cash advances, and his family is now breaking out the champagne, while his wife heads over to the slammer to give Johnny a big hug and a ride home, so the whole family can laugh about their ingenious scam, celebrate their fortune and shake their heads in awe at the gullible public.
:roflmao:

As I said, I admit that’s somewhat unlikely, but I like the idea (and maybe that’s how my version of the movie would go). In any event, apparently that’s more likely than the possibility that he killed Jon Benet Ramsey.

Dear Santa

Please let me be a suspect in a ten-year old child murder case. I would like to fly Thai airlines business class from Bangkok to America and drink champagne. A return ticket would be nice as there would be absolutely no evidence and of course and I would be wanting to go back ASAP. It’s really just to go home and see the family and get on TV. I would also like if possible to make a book and a film and lots of money like that other fellow Whatsisname.

Thank you very much

Yours

Some Creepy Sicko on the Lam
Asia

question:

how many of you believe mommy did it?

[quote=“theposter”]question:

how many of you believe mommy did it?[/quote]

Didn’t the DNA test already rule out anyone in her family?

the ransom note was written on paper from their own house. kid was found in their house. i read mommy strangled her because she wet the bed the night before. the governor of colorado told the ramseys to stop hiding behind thier PR and attorneys.

So who’s gonna play John Karr??
Jude ‘broke the’ Law?

I remember reading that the coded name on the ransom letter was the same as one Karr had signed in a High School yearbook, and also that some Santa doll or teddy bear that belonged to him was found at the murder scene.
Was that just bullshit?
If not then it seems there is some connection.

Oh well, looks like once he gets through his other minor court cases he can just change his name, get a new passport and resume his teaching overseas after getting the sex change operation.

[quote=“Hongda”]
Oh well, looks like once he gets through his other minor court cases he can just change his name, get a new passport and resume his teaching overseas after getting the sex change operation.[/quote]

I, for one, welcome our new gender confused english teaching overlord.

[quote=“Josefus”][quote=“theposter”]question:

how many of you believe mommy did it?[/quote]

Didn’t the DNA test already rule out anyone in her family?[/quote]

I don’t know about that. But whether they actually murdered her or not, her family certainly shares some of the blame, for dressing their little girl like a grown adult and parading her around on stage as a magnet for pedophiles.

When looking at the above photos, don’t forget that she was murdered at age 6. Here’s a few of the beauty pageants she won in the few short years before then: America’s Royal Miss, Colorado State All-Star Kids Cover Girl, Little Miss Charlevoix Michigan, Little Miss Colorado, Little Miss Merry Christmas, Little Miss Sunburst, and National Tiny Miss Beauty.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JonBen%C3%A9t_Ramsey