Join me for lunch in Taipei and meet some realtors to talk about Philippine real estate?

A couple of friends of mine are realtors for Alveo Land, which is a developer that is part of Ayala Land of the Philippines (https://www.alveoland.com.ph/about-us/). They visit Taiwan regularly to talk about their company’s projects – they said 60% of their business is from Taiwan!

I am planning to have lunch with them next week in Taipei on Thursday, 15 November. Would you like to join me?

This would be Dutch treat although I will offer to cover their lunch. I am curious to know how well their business in Taiwan is doing, and they will want to talk about their company and it’s plans in the Philippines.

I don’t work with them, but I am a client and I thought it would be nice for others who might be interested in investing in Philippine real estate to come along. It was actually an ex-colleague of mine in Taiwan who recently pointed out that he was looking at Philippine real estate because rental income there was much better than what he could find in Taipei. I figured my friends at Alveo could tell me more about that.

PM me if you want to join. We’ll find a place near an MRT close to Taipei Main Station to meet up – probably 11:30 to 1:30 on Thu 15 Nov.

Or, if you can’t join but are still curious, post some questions I can ask them and I will post their thoughts here.