Joint Bank Account

I’m trying to find a bank that has joint bank accounts. I need one for my Taiwanese girlfriend and I to help show that we live together as a married couple. I have contacted several banks and they said they don’t do that. Could anyone tell me if they know of a bank that has joint bank accounts?

I gave me wife all my PIN no’s and duplicate’s of credit cards. Some of of you may not want to do this. On the other hand, try getting an international probate from beginning to end. I would rather give my extra money to a charitable institution ( my wife) ( than loose it all to lawyers, ofhich I a oneY INFORMED ME THAT THERE ARE NO LESS THAN
I know that some if you are wondering if my head is screwed on straight. Jjust so much rust! She is rich an doesn’t need my meager k’, Yet when you go through international probate, you will understand that: the crap. i ONLY HAVE ONE PRECIOUS ITEM, A GOLD AND ONYX RING GIVEN TO MR BY MY GRANDMOTHERT BEFORE SHE DIED A COUPLE WEEKS LATE. mY WIFE KNOSE THAT IT GOES TO MY OLDEXT SOM OR SHE WILL BE IN deep GHOST SIGH.
I hate this keyboard!
I HATE this keyboard and hate not proofreading before I push the:send: button,

I don’t think Taiwan does joint accounts. Everyone I’ve ever talked to here has seemed surprised at the very idea of it.

My husband and I were able to open a joint account at ESun bank.

We live in Zhudong. Does anyone, anywhere, know of a bank in Taiwan where we can open a joint bank account?

1 Like

Search Google Maps for ESun bank in Zhudong

Thank you! I have been looking since November.

Too late. Esun Bank will not open any new joint accounts.