Jui Dian Call List?

Noted in the Taiwan Scam thread that someone is on the “jiu dian girls calling me regulary” list and they don’t know how the got on it.

How does one get on the jiu dian call list? All I get are the regular scam calls and they are getting quite boring and regretably uncreative.

[quote=“tango42”]Noted in the Taiwan Scam thread that someone is on the “jiudian girls calling me regulary” list and they don’t know how the got on it.

How does one get on the jiudian call list? All I get are the regular scam calls and they are getting quite boring and regretably uncreative.[/quote]
Heh - you have to have gone to a jiudian and given out a name card. I’m still getting calls from clubs, and I haven’t been a regular for at least nine years. :laughing:

Yup, they’re supposed to get your number so that when business is slow - as it is now - you’ll get calls from them asking you to come by because they miss you so much. :roflmao:

I’ve never gotten “scam” calls per se, it’s usually the girl or the manager.

Just don’t give out your number/card or make one up. I’ve had some juidian “girlfriends” as well, and it’s a pointless exercise. All they care about is your cash - doesn’t matter how much fun you have together, it’s about money . . . even if you ain’t payin her.

For the girls: Of course it is about money. Girl available for money. Oldest money making business in history.

For the guys: Of course it is about money. Giving money, for return in the oldest money making business in history.

[quote=“tango42”]For the girls: Of course it is about money. Girl available for money. Oldest money making business in history.

For the guys: Of course it is about money. Giving money, for return in the oldest money making business in history.[/quote]

Rules to live by.

This is why my business cards have the wrong number and email on it. If I like someone I will give them the correct info.

For when you get into the kind of situation when you just can’t say ‘no’ to a hooker!

Er, I was thinking more when pestered for a language exchange. We people who walk up hills are pretty wholesome characters ya know. :liar:

Er, I was thinking more when pestered for a language exchange. We people who walk up hills are pretty wholesome characters ya know. :liar:[/quote]

I’m not.

Aw, you’re mean!