Just landed in TW - eCommerce entrepreneur from USA, AUS, EUR

Hey all. After 4 years I decided to come back to Taipei. On the way is my second daughter (first one born in Taipei 5 yr ago), as wife is Chinese she feel more comfortable here. Ok, now to business side :slight_smile:

As I am new to Taipei after so many years, it would be great to meet fellows entrepreneurs, marketers and business-minded people. Here are a few topics we can discuss and get working on together:

• Initiated first machine learning project for Porsche Holding in Salzburg HQ, Austria. Porsche engaged me to find the new way for engaging with customers beyond dealerships. Solution was AI chatbot that follow customer through the whole life-cycle.

• Over 10 years in eCommerce, ex Head of Marketing for USA company with $30M in yearly revenue. Efficient in operations, automation, customer engagement, acquisition and retention. Previously over 7 years as Art Director for $60M media company.

• My main focus is eCommerce and AI systems in Designer Fashion and Automotive, luxury markets. Experience working with Toyota, Porsche Holding, LuisaViaRoma, Y-Combinator and similar companies.

• Currently I am trying to develop my own business (HK registered corporation) with focus on chatbots for eCommerce. Or would like to join similar minded group of entrepreneurs.

• I am open to partnerships, working together on interesting projects, employment in innovative Taiwan businesses or just meeting people who are withing similar fields. Now in Taipei but I would explore living elsewhere too, like Koahsiung.

I love Cama coffee here and very open to exchange information about business or life, so looking forward to some interesting conversations. Just arrive yesterday, so no mobile yet.

Cheers
Dean