Just when you thought it was safe to get back into the water

JAWS all over again in San Diego ! Man cut in half by Great White.

cbs5.com/local/san.diego.shark.2.709587.html

[quote=“tommy525”]JAWS all over again in San Diego ! Man cut in half by Great White.

cbs5.com/local/san.diego.shark.2.709587.html[/quote]

Yes, and how many surfers, divers, swimmers, kayakers, boaters, boogie boarders have been on this beach. It’s the first fatal shark attack in SD waters since 94.

The odds of you having your testicles electrocuted while pasting this link were actually higher then the odds of having a GW bite you on a SD beach.

The ocean food chain in California continues to recover…More Sea lion and Elephant seal rookeries means more sharks close into shore. Since there aren’t any large rookeries in that area, most likely the shark was passing through…Maybe on the way down to Guadalupe.

I was about to post the same thing…although been dragged along the water by a kite whilst I try to get my board does remind of trawling.

True but it does remind me of the 10 year old boy who was basically eaten by what was believed to have possibly been a Great White off OLUanpi a few years ago.

When I SWim in the waters in TAiwan. I AM a little concerned bout sharks. Course jellyfish is a more immediate danger.

Good thing is in Taiwan at least you dont look like a seal as you dont wear a wetsuit in summertime.