Kahn's racist post

Though Kahn’s post was ridiculous and deserved to be flamed, couldn’t we have back our responses. Some of them were poignant, and some of them funny.

It brings me to a wider point. When a post gets flamed, do the responses to that post also get flamed, or does the whole thread go, or what? Just wonderin’

When an opening post is flamed and all subsequent posts relate to it, then it is hard to flame only certain parts (especially when quite a few of those posts have quoted the OP).

However, it is not obligatory to flame the whole thread, AFAIK.

That said, having had a good look at it, there would have been very little left, after a LOT of weeding out had been done, so I think in this case it was the right thing to do.

Incidentally, in some cases like this, the whole thread is initially flamed so that it can get tidied up in peace, then some parts might be returned to where they came from. I wouldn’t expect that to happen here though.

What irishstu said. :sunglasses:

Kahn’s going to be cooling his heels for a couple of weeks, btw…

Wow, I sat here for a few minutes trying to figure out what I’d done, then realised it was someone with a similar user name.

Phew.

[quote=“Kahna”]Wow, I sat here for a few minutes trying to figure out what I’d done, then realised it was someone with a similar user name.

Phew.[/quote]

lol

Just watch yerself there bub. :slight_smile:

:wink:

Aw I missed it. Enjoy a good flame. Get to use Biting Sarcasm and Razor Sharp Wit and whathaveyou. All at the same time.