The Kamala Harris thread

I don’t know if it’s true, but someone who lives in that area said that at the time of the aggression Subway was closed. If that’s the case then that sandwich was a true miracle1

It’s another far right wing conspiracy theory from the alt right!

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1096974254392762368

Anyway got the bill passed. As Cory Booker so eloquently stated (Co-author of the Bill)

Booker said that “lynching is not a relic of the past,” pointing to the attack on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett in Chicago.

A more cynical person might be think this has become a standard MO for the Democrats and want to rethink claims made by Dr Christine Ford again.

1 Like

Trump just created new jobs, paid people who come oppress privileged people.

1 Like

A double secret cynic might think that the Dems were normalizing The Party and its power and influence to exert force on major and minor celebrities to fake “push boundaries” in order to sell and pass hearsay microwave legislation before it fact finding.

Professor Donald Harris Kamala Harris’ Jamaican father, has vigorously dissociated himself from statements made on the New York Breakfast Club radio show earlier this week attributing her support for smoking marijuana to her Jamaican heritage. Professor Harris has issued a statement to in which he declares:

“My dear departed grandmothers(whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents , must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”

An ironic twist in Ms. Harris’ associating marijuana smoking with her Jamaican heritage that seems to have escaped her as well as media watchers is the fact that it is also very much a part of her Indian heritage that she is so proud of claiming. Is she aware that it was India that bequeathed a marijuana culture to Jamaica?

This seeming lack of knowledge about the connection between her Indian and Jamaican heritage provides additional ammunition for some Jamaicans who are of the view that Ms. Harris tends to downplay her Jamaican heritage when it suits her, crediting her Tamil Indian mother with the most significant influence on her life and outlook and rarely talks about her father’s influence. Her father Donald, hardly ever gets credit except when mentioned alongside her mother, but rarely as an individual.

Uh ohhh…

1 Like

She needs to light up a joint and pass it to the crowd in a rally for me to believe her at this point. She seems like the girl that went and told on you more than the girl who would light up a joint and listen to some pac.

1 Like

Do we know for a fact that she is Jamaican? Or is that just another fake orgasm?

She seems to spout hateful anti-Jamaican stereotypes, which makes me wonder.

Unfortunately that’s not trump in the picture with 2pac.

his bodyguard

At this point I find the following Democratic tickets most likely:

Biden/Harris (if he’s running)
Harris/Booker (if Biden is not running)
Sanders/Warren (don’t really think so, but who knows)

Early days, and a crowded field. A lot of things could still happen, but those possibilities are as good as any right now. Beto could make some noise too if he runs

I don’t know if Beto can make the transition from being a big fish in a small pond though.

How so? They all have to do it pretty much

Is it really safe to put Biden in such close proximity to a female candidate? I realize she’s in her 50s, but still.

1 Like

Did anyone ever ask him what’s up with him being creepy. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but it looks really creepy to me.

Texas District 16 is not San Francisco or New Jersey.

1 Like

Just wait till he starts smelling Lilith’s hair. :grin:

2 Likes

That’s fair. It is Texas though. He should be able to pull through on bravado :slight_smile: