The Kamala Harris thread

Well my fear is Bernie. I think he will destroy America. Like literally destroy. I don’t think he would win against trump. But I didn’t think trump would win either so.

I wouldn’t worry to much about him. The wealthy Democrat donors will make sure he doesn’t make it past the primaries. They’re even more scared of Bernie than you are. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Another major problem with Booker: baldness. Sounds dumb, but things like this matter. How many bald presidents have there been? Eisenhower…and he was such a badass general that he was able to overcome his lack of hair. This is why the left has tried so hard to portray Trump as wearing a toupee, despite no evidence that his hair isn’t real.

1 Like

Black and bald is a thing though

For private dicks, yes, but not for presidents…so far, anyway.

and single, as well as not rock-solid confirmed sexual preference, not that there’s anything wrong with that

1 Like

I could see him being gay.

This is big too. How many single presidents have there been? Only one, Buchanan, widely considered to be one of the worst presidents in U.S. history.

I wonder if it has to do with the singleness or with the lack of kids…

1 Like

I think he looks decent bald as a black guy. Also helps that he’s not a skinny pencil neck and owns up to the baldness being shaved.

Yeah he was a tight end for Stanford

No, that’s what you did. Right there in your post.

I don’t know much about Booker, but have a positive impression of him, and suspect he would be one of the stronger candidates. Bernie is too much of an eccentric and a back-bencher; he’s entertaining to listen to, but we have no reason to suppose that he’s capable of running the government. (Sound familiar?) Biden has decades of experience and arouses few passions either way, but is known for his gaffes, which could very well derail him. Amy Klobuchar might make a good candidate, if she can get any attention in this mob of progressives. Maybe put her and Booker on the same ticket? Of course the pundits are going to be calling for Beto, but he’s a bit of a flash-in-the-pan IMHO. Harris and Warren are already well known and not in a good way.

I’m gathering some posters here don’t know much about criminal argot.

Only because the position, “Bell-end” did not exist

Even in a softball interview (where Charlamagne tha God tries to frame Kamala as the “black candidate”) she comes off looking terrible. Kamala spends a good part of the interview defending illegal immigration, as well as putting on a fake black accent and using phrases like “Don’t hate the player, hate the game.” The pandering is strong.

It’s worth noting that most of the comments below the video, mostly from African Americans, are negative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPwlZxBVoeA

1 Like

She must be polling badly with black people. All anyone has to do is point out she’s a DA who spent her time locking up black people and she is done. I’m surprised no one pointed that yet.

It’s being covered in the right wing media, but not…surprise, surprise…in the MSM.

2 Likes

Biden should have fired back with it.

“At least I didn’t work with snitches to lock black people up”

Game over.

1 Like

It should be abundantly clear by now that Biden isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed. It almost seems like the Democrats have given up on 2020 and set their sights on 2024.

2 Likes