I am sorry for the late reply. But I see that some people have given you very good advice.
The website provided by tando contains the official list of quarantine hotels. If you are still worried about it, you can outrightly ask the hotel when you contact them, whether they are a government-approved quarantine hotel.
If you haven’t booked a hotel yet, here are some questions that I asked them before I book the room. They are for reference only, because you may not have the same concerns as I do.
(1) What is the size of the room.
(2) If the room has external windows that can be opened.
(3) If they provide a change of towels and beddings after one week.
(4) If they provide laundry stuff for me to wash my clothes, like detergent, hangers or racks, bucket, etc.
(5) If the room has electrical appliances such as a fridge, a hair dryer, an electric kettle, and an iron.
(6) If they provide a thermometer, or do I have to prepare one for myself.
(7) If they provide mineral water, and if so, how much.
(8) If they allow me to order food delivery, in addition to the meals provided.
(9) How fast and stable is the internet.
(10) Is there a proper workstation (desk and chair).
I also recommend that you google for some photos and reviews of the hotels you are thinking of booking. It will give you one additional perspective on how comfortable your stay there might be.
All the best!