Kaohsiung : Need motorcycle

Hello,

I’m staying one entire year in Kaohsiung and I really really really need a motorcycle. :fume: I heard students usually sell theirs for 5000 - 10000 taiwanese dollars. I don’t need to buy a wonderful and expansive one…
So if someone is selling or know where i can find a cheap store, plz contact me !.. :wink:

My email : azadehdarius@yahoo.fr

Thank you ! :notworthy:

[quote=“Darius”]Hello,

I’m staying one entire year in Kaohsiung and I really really really need a motorcycle. :fume: I heard students usually sell theirs for 5000 - 10000 taiwanese dollars. I don’t need to buy a wonderful and expansive one…
So if someone is selling or know where i can find a cheap store, plz contact me !.. :wink:

Thank you ! :notworthy:[/quote]
Are you saying you consider 5,000-10,000 to be enough for something “wonderful and expensive?” If so, you’re going to be sorely disappointed. 5,000 will buy you a complete heap of junk. 10k will get you something a little better, but it’ll still be an ancient beater that’s fast approaching the motorcycle graveyard.

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“Darius”]Hello,

I’m staying one entire year in Kaohsiung and I really really really need a motorcycle. :fume: I heard students usually sell theirs for 5000 - 10000 Taiwanese dollars. I don’t need to buy a wonderful and expansive one…

Thank you ! :notworthy:[/quote]
Are you saying you consider 5,000-10,000 to be enough for something “wonderful and expensive?” If so, you’re going to be sorely disappointed. 5,000 will buy you a complete heap of junk. 10k will get you something a little better, but it’ll still be an ancient beater that’s fast approaching the motorcycle graveyard.[/quote]That’s what I was thinking, too. Certainly, he won’t get anything from a shop for that price. From a private seller, he might get something that runs. Not sure if it would run for an entire year, though. It would probably be much more trouble than it was worth.

Darius, if you fork out 20k or so and buy wisely, you’ll get something that you’ll be able to sell at the end of the year for not too much less than that, I think.

Check out KaohsiungLiving. Someone is selling a Yamaha BWS for 10k. I’m sure you can negotiate. From the add, the scooter runs well and it has papers with valid insurance. That might be your ticket:

[quote]I have a 100 cc scooter for sale. It’s a BWS, which is the kind with
bigger
tires, which tend to make it feel more stable. Everything is in good
working
condition, it has papers, and the insurance is paid until March of
2009. E-mail
is a bad way to get in touch with me, so give me a call or text at

Clay[/quote]

I have a BWS and I think that at 10k, it’s darn cheap. It probably doesn’t look great, though. The thing is, if you were to spend another 10k fixing it up, you’d have a much better scooter than anything you can buy for 20k. Heck, for 10k you can rebuild the engine + tranny, you can get new suspension front and back, new breaks, an new plastic all over and you’ll have money left over for other little things that may need fixed. You’d have a brand new looking bike.

And here’s another one:[quote]125 c.c Duke — good condition and works great ---- NT 5000
Have a look – take it for a test ride

Gary 0911651444[/quote]I’m guessing that one has no papers.

Good Luck!

marboulette