Kayleigh McEnany Superthread

Yes, the American left had shifted left dramatically by the time mid-2019, as this NYT article shows. In fact, they’d move further left than the European left.

And I also agree that it’s likely this move to the left so fractured the party that the only thing that unites them now is a hate for Trump, itself held together by increasingly authoritarian language on social media.

2 Likes

This is a fair comment if you are strongly principled, But to some of us looking at the Democrats it’s looking like this.

One set of principles for Kavanaugh another for Biden and Tara Reade, I’m not arguing the case, but talking about principles.

Biden is now on tape taking to the Ukraine President who says he got the prosecutor to resign even though there is no evidence of any wrong doing and Biden is on tape saying he with held a billion dollars unless they fired the guy looking into his son’s company. Democrats just impeached Trump for alleging that very thing, principles?

Democrats are so concerned about racism, they allege that about Trump 24/7 and yet with regards the AA community there is no evidence of that. Then Joe says out loud “if you are black and don’t vote for me, you aint black” where is the media? I thought they care.

" Lt. Col. Vindman is a war hero, no one say a bad word about him". Where are the same principles for Gen Flynn a three star General who they targeted over a Logan Act violation and destroyed his life, the lead prosecutor of which is now holding fund raisers for Joe Biden.

It’s not looking to me that the Democrats hold the high ground when it comes to talking about principles. I am not going to guess her motivations, but she is doing a good job and suspect she has a fairly large team helping the prep.

2 Likes

It’s a younger version of blabbermouth barbie.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Are all the posters here hetero men? This place never changes. :roll: :face_vomiting:

Don’t give the cow credit for my words!

EDIT: Oh, they were the cow’s words. Bugger! I would have settled for a threesome, albeit not with the cow.

1 Like

C’mon, man. Looks are important in communications. :sunglasses:

1 Like

This is a great point. The Dems could have given Trump candy and slow-walked him through the one or two rounds of Congressional Approval, thrown him a couple of bones, given him a pet project or two…like a stoopid wall, and we would be looking at Ted Cruz and Mitt Romney in November.

The DNC completely read Trump wrong. They greatly hugely big league underestimated his tenacity and stubbornness.

4 Likes

Well, I’m well out of shape…so for that reason

1 Like

That’s some kid’s mom. Can you imagine? Kid’s teachers must sh8t bricks every time she comes to PTA.

I think she’s kind of hot. Yeah, I know…there’s something wrong with me.

The brain is a sexual organ. It’s alright. Go with it. Continue…
We’re here for you. :popcorn:

I agree. They could have gotten a lot of what they wanted from Trump but they keep attacking him personally and letting his every troll move go straight to their heads. There is a universe out there where Trump is president with a D next to his name, less we not forget. Maybe he has gotten more conservative over time but nobody is going to accuse him of having principles, that is for sure.

1 Like

<3

2 Likes

That mentally ill bit! :grin:

1 Like

Then you would know that her change on Trump started when he became viable as a candidate, not because

She was part of nothing in Trump’s orbit when she started changing her opinion on him, as you would have seen at the end of video. I personally remember her being fair-weather at the time as well, with the polls.

She’s unprincipled and none too bright. Two qualities Trump definitely loves in people, especially women!

Were there Huckabee/Spicer threads here before, or is this more like a Palin/Gabbard fetish thing? Just curs. :thinking:

1 Like

Want some ketchup with that foot?

1 Like

She might have been hated at the University of Miami as first year courses are graded on a stricter curve and have more importance in terms of job prospects. At Harvard, the 2nd and 3rd year courses are graded on a very soft curve and there are very few mandatory, large lecture courses. Students only care if you talk too much off topic or are making bad points (e.g., the LLM students who start every point with “in my country”).

That’s a great clip. I love the girlish “I did it!” just before she explains to the nice angry woman, possibly possessed, just what she did. :smile: