Ke$ha cancels Taipei concert 20 minutes before start of show after 'not acclimatizing' to Taiwan

They might have told her they would improve. We had to tell some performers this in one of my jobs in Taiwan. Taiwan is notorious for being last min on ticket sales. On one particular event we sold more the day of at the door than months of promoting, even got commercials on 711 Ibon machines and movie theater commercials in the beginning

1 Like

Moi aussi. I was Shartimus Prime for two days afterwards.

1 Like

Good point. Supposedly her entire East Asian tour has been a disaster in ticket sales.

Guns 'n Roses are still advertising all over the place for their November 17th gig. Seriously? G 'n R are struggling to sell out?

Tickets seem readily available too, except the price is way too high. I don’t like GnR enough to spend 5000 on good tickets.

I didn’t even manage to finish the meal before I was racing for the toilet. It was a bit embarrassing because I’d been taken by my soon to be in-laws.

Unbelievable for those of us that came of age when Appetite came out. For some reason though, I don`t think that LA style of music is popular in Asia.

I remember singing Paradise City at Karoake in Taiwan and having coworkers hate the song (not just my singing).

I don’t think people in east Asia like Kesha that much. People who like her style of music would probably gravitate towards kpop.

I view it as possibly the last time I’ll get to see them again, so bit the bullet and went for the 6600NT tickets right in front of Slash.

1 Like

Ke$hahahahaha!

How’s that possible? Everything is boiled forever before eaten, kills all except botulism.

I think the oils? You see lots of oil on the top of them.

My wife’s theory is that I’m too impatient and don’t cook things properly. I think the boiled cabbage is the issue.

Even now I’m highly likely to get the two bob bits after a hotpot.

Friend of mine was given from promotions almost unlimited tickets in the last few days to bring as many friends as wanted.

1 Like

Two more girls coming up in next couple weeks, Dua Lipa and Jessie J.

Cabbage, gas! But not race poop!

I dunno. I get the shits so frequently that I don’t go now. To be honest, I kind of resent cooking my own food in a restaurant anyway.

Do you ask for the spicy stock?

I get the same result whether I go to one of the traditional split hot pots with half spicy half not, or even a shabu shabu. In general I avoid spicy, though.

Don’t eat the ice cream at hotpot restaurants, it’s self served, be aware.

Too expensive …