Keelung seafood

I LOVE seafoods! but people that I know (at least in Taiwan) not so much into it… I’m looking for seafood’s lovers to join me to Keelung to eat fresh seafood and beers! really love seafood… yummy yummy yummy

I liked going to nanfangao , its taiwan’s largest fishing port . The seafood there is nice and cheaper. Or closer to keelung you can go to AOTI and get on the fishing boat and pick out a live fish and have it cooked at a dock side restaurant for ya in two ways or three ways and also order other fresh seafood there. Keelung has great seafood too of course, but probably a bit more expensive?

how to go to nanfangao? close to Taipei?

how to go to nanfangao? close to Taipei?[/quote]

NanFangAo is just a short bus ride from Suao. And you can get to Suao by train from Taipei. Or take a cab from Suao. Its not that far. But you dont have to go that far even. Try Aoti. Its on the bus system from Keelung to Fulung. Its a town just a few miles from Fulung. You could train it it Fulung and then take the bus back towards taipei. I remember its about 10km away from Fulung or some such.

Aoti is cool because you can board the fishing boats, look down into the hatch and see live fish swimming and buy one, take it to a dockside restaurant to have it cooked. ITs a local thing to do.

how to go to nanfangao? close to Taipei?[/quote]

NanFangAo is just a short bus ride from Suao. And you can get to Suao by train from Taipei. Or take a cab from Suao. Its not that far. But you dont have to go that far even. Try Aoti. Its on the bus system from Keelung (Jilong) to Fulong. Its a town just a few miles from Fulong. You could train it it Fulong and then take the bus back towards taipei. I remember its about 10km away from Fulong or some such.

Aoti is cool because you can board the fishing boats, look down into the hatch and see live fish swimming and buy one, take it to a dockside restaurant to have it cooked. ITs a local thing to do.[/quote]
Thanks for the info! I will definitely try this one…