Keystone Kops open fire!

youtube.com/watch?v=sh7KWCmDMrE

Its a good thing most of them cant hit the side of a barn I say.

Keystone kops let off 30 rounds and manage to capture three Krooks and shot one of them in the foot.

:roflmao:

Two and half cheers for Taiwan’s finest! But yeah, it’s probably just as well they can’t shoot straight.

Still, at least they made an effort. Makes a change from sauntering off with the krooks to the nearest underground boozer for a quick game of mahjiang.

Two and half cheers for Taiwan’s finest! But yeah, it’s probably just as well they can’t shoot straight.

Still, at least they made an effort. Makes a change from sauntering off with the krooks to the nearest underground boozer for a quick game of mahjiang.[/quote]

Yup, krime does not pay ya hear ?

Thank you guys, you make me feel so much better -we have a garrison on the premises. Just for curiosity, I noticed that these guys we share our cafeteria/grocery store/space with carry Big Ass Guns -not very square, rather stilized, me thinks. Does anyone know what is the official gun our cop force carries?

Say what you want, but I am glad to have guys here who are friendly and do not need to wear bulletproof vests 24/7 nor I feel aprehensive around them. On the contrary, they do look good in their winter uniforms. :lovestruck:

You said it, the official gun is the Big Ass Gun, made by the Big Ass Gun company (somewhere in China) . :slight_smile:

I’ve seen quite a few fortysomething cops carrying a big ass, and a matching beer gut, but not many with a Big Ass Gun. I’ve seen a few on traffic stops carrying what look like M16 derivatives. Still not as scary as the alert-looking guys who strut around European airports with MP7s.

Well, I think that was the point. I’d rather have incompetent, lazy cops than efficient, well-trained psychopaths with legal impunity. Taiwanese cops seem incapable of looking dangerous, although I suppose they might get a bit stroppy if I started leering at them in their winter uniforms.

well hey when the official symbol of the Taiwan cops is a PIDGEON? That kinda sets the tone. Bless em.

Theres little “real” Crime to train em up see?

Taiwanese cops use T-90 pistols, which really is just a Taiwanese copy of a Beretta 92-FS. You really can’t hit a damned thing with that at more than 5 yards away, at least from speaking to a military police personnel (they train with it, and their training is anything but “Taiwanese”). Mind you this is at a firing range where you can aim down a sight… when facing a fleeing suspect who may be more than 10 or 20 yards away, it’s really a crapshoot. You can hit your target with a pistol with extensive training to build up your skill, but I don’t know if any cops in Taiwan would bother to train that well.

The M-16 looking thing is a T65-K2, I actually like them better because it has a better gas system that has a rod which operates the action, whereas a M-16 or (AR-15) has a hollow gas tube that blows crap all over the upper receiver. The upper handguard can also be removed with a knife or a flathead screwdriver in the field so that you can clean it, without requiring a giant lever to get the handguard off (like the original M16 handguard ring). I’ve never seen it jam, although a couple of times there were stuck shells and I saw sergeants trying to remove them by pounding them with a cleaning rod. Usually stuck shells are caused by excessive headspace, and those should be sent back to a gunsmith for repairs. But then again they’re service firearms, so you can’t expect much.

I heard the commie made Black Star pistol from China was pretty good. The Tw gangsters seem to have them. Maybe the police should check into that?

What pistols do you recommend?

Iv seen some gangster division police in Taiwan raid KTVs with armed with UZi.

I doubt the police will change their service firearms unless they had a very good reason to do so…

Uzis and stuff are mostly special stuff for high profile raids.

[quote=“Taiwan Luthiers”]I doubt the police will change their service firearms unless they had a very good reason to do so…

Uzis and stuff are mostly special stuff for high profile raids.[/quote]

How about our local Secret Service? They carry these Uzi like pocket size things that look quite deadly. :astonished: BTW, those are the most handsome of them all, in their suits and ear curls they look like MIBs. :howyoudoin:

as long as they look cool, its ok if they cant shoot a barnyard door from 10 feet, according to icon :slight_smile:

Dunno about shooting but I’m telling you Tommy, these guys look impressive when they practice martial arts. Maybe if I wake up early one of these days I’ll be here on time for their practice and take a picture.

And I’d rather have them shoot badly because they do not have to use that skill every day, all the time. Or think they do.

And I was asking about the kind of weapon they use… in their jobs.

Sure, just don’t be anywhere the cop can see you once he starts shooting. Someone who can’t shoot well means he’ll have a good chance of hitting an innocent bystander.