KFC US donut fried chicken burger

While in the States I flirted with the idea of having KFC’s Cheetoss chicken sandwich. Never could bring myself to do it.

Are you going to try the Pizza Hut Cheez-it stuffed pizza, tho?

Ugh. Sounds nauseating. I was willing to venture into Cheetos territory, but Cheeze-it in pizza crust sounds nasty.

1 Like

Who could forget the Luther Burger?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HffOj--p9bU

New episodes and series coming to HBO in 2020. FYI

1 Like

images%20(96)

1 Like

Wrong on so many levels it’s difficult to know where to begin.

2 Likes

‘Merica!! F-Yeah!

Wait…what?!?

Well…it’s better than fwakin ketchup on it.

I’m not sure if chocolate and cream would go well with a hot dog?

Sure it would. All about that sweet/salt umami…and making sure it’s 100% beef cause that pork/chicken/turkey crap would just be foul.

I just finished a Dr. Pepper shake (medium) from the Whataburger down the street from my airbnb. Holy metabolism seems to have halted altogether, batman.

I may have to poke holes in the end of my belt throw away my belt to make it home. Very tasty, but I may never have to eat again.

3 Likes

But not Kosher!

1 Like

No one is safe from this abomination., not even Taiwan.

1 Like

Finally!

1 Like

It’s all about balance. Like chocolate covered pretzels, or dipping fries in your milkshake. If the Patriot Act hadn’t just done a show about America exporting obesity, I’d be a little more interested in trying this.

1 Like

Eh, imo you should lower your standards long enough to give it a shot. Remember these kinds of articles, like the article elsewhere here about the poor Alabaman who’s been in prison since 1982 for stealing a measly $9, are designed to wind you up enough to click on them.

I think it’s a combination of vestigial European and Commonwealth support for Christmas combined with the latest Brexit results. We Americans seem to be in the media’s crosshairs this time of year in order to give y’all a shot at a little holiday virtue signaling.

Get back at 'em, man. Go chow down a donut burger with a side of bacon grease and a full-sugared cola the size of the water tank on your roof. yolo.

2 Likes

71zvNxMaWWL.SX425

2 Likes

I’m in this group on Facebook with Americans who are living in Italy. It’s funny because they try to prove how Italian they are by getting mad about KFCs and Starbucks opening. And how they don’t eat that kind of american junk because Italy has such amazing food. (Italy has a lot of crappy restaurants and it takes some knowledge to tell where to eat, so it means they probably don’t even know) Meanwhile, real Italians love American junk food.

2 Likes