Kids want to learn to drive, student permits?

Yes, thats what i am saying. However i am saying that the driving schools.in his area are famously shit. You want your kids to survive i suggest spending hundreds of hours teaching your kid yourself. The school is a waste of money on both fronts: wont teach critical thinking and how to actually drive well and they cost money in order to still not teach you well. If there are new schools opening, or changing management that actually prepare people for the road, i am all ears :slight_smile:

@chydals the tests are sill far too easy. More difficult sure. But if people dont pass thats a sign they are either shitty drivers ir the instructor is shit, as i said above. If a person cant pass the test, they dont deserve to be driving on the road threatening the lives of innocent people. Driving on public is a responsibility, not a right.

I know many people that fail the tests too. And everyone of them shouldnt be allowed to operate machinery. Half the people i know with a license should ve allowed to operate machinery…this isnt sarcasm, its safety and common sense. Its taken too lightly as if people are just learning how to cook tea.

Half of drivers who just exchange their driver licenses couldn’t pass the test, maybe.

I absolutely agree!

Yeah… I would not consider myself a great driver. I try to be considerate…
But every day I say a little before driving and after driving prayer asking to be aware of what’s around me and thanking the Almighty for allowing me to see idiots that my reflexes saw before I was even aware of them.

Great post, always good to ve real with ourselves. Do you know somekne who is avery good driver? I would likely rather give the driving school money to a competent driver i know to train my kids. Have little meetings at hime with a board, markers and hotwheels to go over the ins and outs. Feed them, pay them. Probably far more effective should you know someone.