Kiki

I heard last night on the Chinese news that Kiki opened in Taichung yesterday/today. Does anyone know where it is?

I have been to several in Taipei and have always loved it. Pretty good food for the price. However, it can by noisy or even loud as usual crowd is college age. Still good food though.

Kiki just opened across from 3C on Gongyi, in between Dadun and Wenxin.

I wonder if it’s any good?

Wow! Almost 2 months since the first reply, but thank you. I have been to Kiki many times in Taipei and all are almost the same. I love it because it has good spicy food! Thanks for the info!!

What the hell is “Kiki”?

I thought Kiki was the name of that gal that used to be a man (or so they say) that advertises exercise equipment and a whole lot of other things on the shopping channels.

:slight_smile:

[quote=“stan”]What the hell is “Kiki”?

I thought Kiki was the name of that gal that used to be a man (or so they say) that advertises exercise equipment and a whole lot of other things on the shopping channels.

:slight_smile:[/quote]

Me too, damn, I was expecting some hottie pics…

Funny!! Now I have never even heard of this Kiki on the shopping channel…but then again, I have satellite, not cable.

The Kiki I am referring to is a chain restaurant that was only in Taipei, but since they have opened up in Taichung. It is just a normal tea shop/restaurant that serves spicy (sichuan) food that is pretty good. I have gone to several in Taipei and loved it. Was glad to hear one had opened up closer.

Sorry for the bad news! :laughing:

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“stan”]What the hell is “Kiki”?

:slight_smile:[/quote]

Me too, damn, I was expecting some hottie pics…[/quote]

Damn, me too. I thought it was the name of that girl who has a website where she posts pictures of herself naked in cities all over the world, including Taipei after she got naked in Hsimending.

Edit: That would be Kiko.
taipeitimes.com/News/local/a … 6/07/88977

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiko_Wu