Kill Bill 1

must viddy kill bill… any idea when it will arrive in theatres here?

Mods,
This belongs in the Film and Books forum. And it should be retitled [from KILL THEE WILLIAM KILL HIM BILLY BOY]. All caps are a bit offensive. Not to mention the name of the film is just “Kill Bill”…:-?

ohhh booo hooo, it can also be listed in living in taiwan cause the issue has to do with living in taiwan also and differnet release dates, im sorry i hurt your feelings, i wish i could buy you the most inexpensive tissue’s that are to be had, next time i will be more considerate honey

you can get it pirate!

It was filmed using Technology, so why not put it in there ? You need to ‘travel’ to the cinema. It could be described as an ‘event’, so we can put it in those too.

blueulyssess: Honest people don’t do that.

i guess a very large percentage of the world are dis honest…whoah…the percentage may even be higher in Taiwan!!!

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]It was filmed using Technology, so why not put it in there ? You need to ‘travel’ to the cinema. It could be described as an ‘event’, so we can put it in those too.

blueulyssess: Honest people don’t do that.[/quote]
If we followed blueulysses’s advice, perhaps we should put it in the ‘Legal’ forums. Alternatively, perhaps during the filming a microphone got too close to a speaker and there was some audio Feedback, about which the director might need to make some Announcements…

We should put this in the “movies that are probably going to suck” forum.

Aren’t we touchy?

The thing about putting into the ‘Living in Taiwan’ is that by Friday, it’ll be over on page 2 and lost. ‘Movies’ however, it could sit on page 1 for 6 monthys :bulb:

It’s available out there on the net. If anyone is interested pm me.

WE NEED MORE SOURCES!

I’ve heard that some theaters will allow you to use a credit card to pay for tickets, so I would recommend the “Visa issues” forum.

I’ve also heard from several people who’ve said it’s great – IF you can stand the gore and violence and blood and decapitations and so on. So it could go in the “Clockwork Orange” forum, too.

October 24, if you anal retentives are still interested. :unamused:

What time?

All the time.

Would that be Taiwan time?

This is funny y’all. Keep it up.

[quote=“stevieboy”]Would that be Taiwan time?[/quote]No, It’s a Friday.

yea i could download it but id have to watch it in a net cafe… great way to spend 2 hours watching a TS rip im guessing… i dont feel like knowing… but if you guys keep pissing me off Im going to get angry and we will see a lot more questions/posts in the HEALTH/LEGAL MATTERS FORUMS, a lot more missing teacher announcements, then a huge increase in the jobs wanted section

kill bill vol. 1 is going to be the most watched japanese film ever. seriously, the second half of the film was all set in japan. uma and lucy do decent jobs on their japanese. not quite native, but much better than the average gaijin.

kill bill is one film i would definitely recommend seeing in the best theater possible. the plot is thin and what makes the film are the visuals and the music. one of the few films that i’m even considering paying to see twice.

it amazes me that it was able to pull a r rating with so much gore. just shows what hypocrites those film censors are.