Killing a foreigner

I remember there was that tech writer for Mitac that was stabbed with a fruit knife by his neighbors after complaining about their noise.

I don’t think they ever solved the case of the British hairdresser who was ran over in a dark alley back in the pre-work permit days…

I know this thead is putting ideas into a lot of people’s heads. Mine included. I’m not a killer but if I could kill a foreigner and get away with it. I know who will be on my list! I’d do Taiwan a favor! Watch out sandman! Here I come!

bobbobbobbobbob i’m lovin’ it :bouncy:

That was a pretty scary post until I noticed your location. I know what a diet of lentils and beans can do to a person’s digestion, but really, if you can’t even get off your toilet, how are you going to kill me?

Well my toliet is actually my secret weapon sandman! It’s soo scary that you’d run as soon as you saw it! You’ll gonna get mudded to death! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Oh yeah baby! :bouncy:

(Dave’s girl’s Dave: sorry she’s a bit :loco:)

watch your back and keep your noses clean. you never know who you might piss off in taiwan. san chong, lu dzou, hsin chaung+dumb looking foriegner = murder case waiting to happen. gotta know the score all the time. that’s what helps to keep you safe.

[quote=“Ironman”]How about changing your title to

“bumping off a foreigner”

It is a little unsettling everytime it pops up again.

I’d somehow be quite relaxed about being bumped off but remain very uncomfortable with being killed.[/quote]

Or how about “Bumping and Grinding a Foreiegner”?

Wooo…I like that, AWOL!