Kindergarten ARC

Is it normal and OK to get an ARC through kindergarten work?

It’s impossible. They’re funnelling your work through an existent or non-existent buxiban. You’re going to be in deep shit if you get caught.

And that matters because if you’re found to be working in a kindy that’s illegal, and if you’re found to be working somewhere not on your ARC that’s illegal, too. They’ll tell you whatever you need to hear, but you’ve now been warned of the truth. Procede at your own risk.

The alarm bell is ringing… Welcome to TAiwan!

It’s impossible. They’re funnelling your work through an existent or non-existent buxiban. You’re going to be in deep shit if you get caught.[/quote]

And not a hint of sarcasm??? :ponder: :ponder:

It’s impossible. They’re funnelling your work through an existent or non-existent buxiban. You’re going to be in deep shit if you get caught.[/quote]

And not a hint of sarcasm??? :ponder: :ponder:[/quote]
I reserve my sarcasm for the wilfully ignorant, not the poor, naive saps about to crash and burn. :smiley:

And not a hint of sarcasm??? :ponder: :ponder:[/quote]
I reserve my sarcasm for the wilfully ignorant, not the poor, naive saps about to crash and burn. :smiley:[/quote]

Since when did you begin to differentiate? :roflmao: :roflmao:

[quote=“bigduke6”]

Since when did you begin to differentiate? :roflmao: :roflmao:[/quote]
I guess I’m becoming benevolent in my old age.