Kiss Pizza

Roxy IV, that was up an alley in Shi Da? Firsdt pub I ever went itnot. I can still recall my horror at the price of my first round. That soon passed. I know the other places but am a tad hazy on them.

I lived in Taichung when I first arrived, but had mates in Taipei and used to travel up occasionally. That meant I was usually on the back of someone else’s bike and paid very little attention to where we were going.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Roxy IV, that was up an alley in Shi-Da? Firsdt pub I ever went itnot. I can still recall my horror at the price of my first round. That soon passed. I know the other places but am a tad hazy on them.

I lived in Taichung when I first arrived, but had mates in Taipei and used to travel up occasionally. That meant I was usually on the back of someone else’s bike and paid very little attention to where we were going.

HG[/quote]

Roxy IV was on the corner of shinsheng and heping under the photo store. Man…that sure dates you…

you’re thinking of Kirby’s or one of the other roxy spawn. Roxy I, II (I never went to III)