Kraft's instant macaroni/instant patato mix

Looked all over Tienmu for above products for a friend anybody in Taipei seen them lately.:innocent:

I don’t have any firsthand knowledge about them, but there are posts that mention them (I can’t guarantee the information in the posts):

(The post immediately above also mentions macaroni and cheese.)

I wouldn’t want to prompt you to go on a wild-goose chase, so again, I cannot guarantee that you’ll actually find these things in the stores in question:

Costco seems to offer mashed potatoes online, so I guess that speaks to the possibility that they’re available in real stores:

https://www.costco.com.tw/Grocery,-Household-%26-Pet/Dried-%26-Prepared-Food/Dried-%26-Prepared-Food/Honest-Earth-Creamy-Mashed-Potatoes-181g-X-14-Counts-Pack-(Min-order-of-2-Packs)/p/1072691

Online I couldn’t find any store offering macaroni and cheese dinners of the boxed kind in Taipei (that doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re not available in real-world stores somewhere in town).

Some Carrefour stores may offer macaroni and cheese separately, and they tell you how to make it :slight_smile: :