La Kermes Latino Festival September 12 and 13 in Gongguan

Come and join us in the Independence Day celebrations
9/12, 9/13 14:00-22:00 在公館水岸廣場
台北市中正區思源街1號

:costa_rica::laos::honduras::guatemala::nicaragua::el_salvador::mexico::brazil: !

September 12 and 13, at GONGGUAN WATERFRONT PLAZA (公館水岸廣場), we are going to celebrate the independence day of Central America with you

From 2PM to 10PM, come to join us for authentic fun food, happy vibe, great music, games , shows and dance.

Take a look of our vendor list:
Las Adelitas: Authentic Mexican food! Taco is the Must-Try! Just one bite and you will get addicted to it!
Sabor Venezolano en taiwan.: Arepas, the most classic street food from Latin America. Fresh made corn dough with special flavor meat and cheese. It’s not easy to find in Taiwan.
Sausage Shack: Hand made sausage with mix of spices specially imported from South Africa, and finished in lamb casings. OMG! What are you waiting for?!
Sweet Tooth by Martha: Hand made authentic sweets from Latin America. Tres Leches (Three-Milk Cake) and Arroz con Leche (Milky Rice Pudding) are only here!
Los Primos Tacos: More than just tacos. Are you ready for yummy Burritos?!
Chinita’s Cubano 拉丁起司快餐: How can you say no to Cuban sandwich? Crunchy bread, cheese, special flavor pork with pickles…Come to enjoy it!
Honduran Association in Taiwan: Baleadas, the classic cuisine from Honduras. Smashed beans with cheese, meat and fresh eggs. Unforgettable taste! Come to explore the new taste!
Fiesta 士林: Classic Peruvian cocktail Pisco sour and chicha morada (purple corn juice) are here to comfort your thirsty!

<<GONGGUAN WATERFRONT PLAZA 公館水岸廣場>>
Our party is at the outdoor space with lots of tents. This outdoor area is covered by the highway, so this party goes on rain or shine.
:taxi: No. 1號, Siyuan St, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City

5 Likes

Just a little reminder and a map

3 Likes

Psst… you may want to change the date shown in the title of the thread.

1 Like

Help! Mods!

1 Like

Vamos mañana

1 Like

Remember: it is under the bridge and there are tarps, don’t worry about the rain.

2 Likes

Wow looks fantastic! I wish.

Muchas gracias.

1 Like

Wait, can’t you do that? I thought any regular could edit a title. (I’ve got the little pencil icon beside the title so I could have done it, but doing so felt improper, for reasons I can’t quite put my finger on.)

1 Like

El sol esta brillando, muy bien

1 Like

Got a Cuban sandwich! Was pretty quiet, but it was early. Music was blasting though :slight_smile: