La RochePosay Anthelios sunblock from Canadian web companies

I don’t know where else to put this question, but I figured that there must be someone out here in Taiwan who might know the answer.

Which Canadian online companies sell the amped up sunscreens like La Roche-Posay Anthelios line or the Vichy Capital Soleil line? These L’oreal brands have the Mexoryl ingredient and it only began selling in the US late last year. All the US retailers are very expensive and it seems to be the same situation here in Taiwan.

I’ve tried looking on ebay (not exactly trusting all the sellers there) and amazon to find better deals, but they all still seem to hoovering at the normal retail price. I was told that the Canadian online companies sell it the cheapest, sometimes nearly half the price.

I’m returning to the US for almost a month, so shipping home to my family is not a problem.

Does anyone have any good Canadian online retailers that they use to buy stuff like sunscreen?

Please let me know!

try skincarerx.com not canadian but they have good prices. Then again, it isn’t expensive in the stores here in Taipei, either.

Yeah, my friend from Hong Kong always buys it here when she visits or gets me to buy it for her, because she said it’s cheaper than eBay. I go to a little shop between Shilin and Jiantan to get her stuff.

You can check out: http://www.candrugstore.com. I can vouch for their reliability. They have Anthelios and specialize in mailing to the US.