Lab-Grown Meat Goes on Sale For the First Time

True. Chicken ass and chicken breast are kinda different.

Sorry, I didn’t realise it at first, but it seems to have been a serious question.

I’m simply guessing more like breast, since judging from the “nugget” style I’m guessing they grow the protein more than fat or skin. But it’s purely speculating. I’m also interested, in case anyone knows.

1 Like

Idk if there are large variety of chickens. But he chicken in Europe taste different than chicken in the US when I buy from the supermarket. I’ve heard it might be the process of butchering and preparing the chicken for sale.

1 Like

Sorry, but wrong. Humans are absolutely animals. People that think themselves not, should be approached with extreme caution!

2 Likes

The idea sounds very gross and will put me off meat but think of the end of animal suffering for millions of cattle

They will only exist in zoos because none will be raised to be killed.

1 Like

If we can grow chicken legs and chicken breast and steaks and pork chops then we don’t have to raise pigs and cattle and they will only be seen in zoos and the methane gas will be reduced

As cattle fart a lot it seems

1 Like

Reminded me o an argument i jave heard a lot over the years.

“Without humans raising them for food, they wouldnt have gotten the opportunity to live”.

Like, a lot of people think this general idea, which worries me as to their lack of either morals or common sense.

Eat meat all you want. But we as a self proclaimed intelligent species cannot ever deny that the way we raise other creatures with brains and feelings is beyond terrible. a true shame on most of us as we know better…and still lie.

1 Like

Without cows, no milk, cheese …and to get milk they need to reproduce, resulting in surplus cows.

I’m sure they’d quite happily reproduce without the need to hang them by their broken legs to go around a conveyor belt, getting slaughtered.

1 Like

Not to mention the massive quantities of land and water it takes to produce meat. An 8oz or 220g steak takes 1200 US gallons or 4500 liters of water to produce.

1 Like

I’ll forgo the baths, only shower for 5 minutes.

1 Like

This is true right now. Also cattle are used to work fields in developing nations, so they wouldn’t all just end up in zoos as someone else suggested.

Instead of electric we should go back to ox (cow) carts.

Hehe. Just to annoy you.

1 Like

That’s not cheese. They should deny them using the word ‘cheese’.

1 Like

Whoops. You’re right, sorry. I meant this.

Its so cute how dairy lobbies in the states are trying.to change the word. I mean, ya its logical, but half the.english language is aclusterfuck of non logic.

How do they think about
licorice candy being anise based, not licorice based?

The arguments are just funny. Eat what you want, just dont deny when you are single handedly ending the planet and torturing babies all at the same time :slight_smile: the worst kind of person is a hypocrite. Maybe second worst.

That’s not milk, they should no allow the word milk for watered nut juice.

Whoops. You’re right, sorry. I meant this.

Real question is, who’s getting up every morning to milk all the almonds.
little al-mond ti-taays :musical_note:

1 Like

The meat industry is going to be dreaming up some serious bs to counter this if it does prove commercially viable.

For every product, there are multiple inputs. It wont be hard for them to propagate some fear on lab grown meat as it is almost absolutely not close to being perfect. as such, the marketing for said meat should focus of morals and efficiency, not health and taste.

1 Like