Labor Department Contact


Does anyone have a contact number for the correct Department to contact when asking about work related matters and the law?

I have searched around but have not found anything.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.


There should be a Bureau of Labor Affairs in every City/County Government here in Taiwan.

See additional comments in “Contractual Matters” at


There are some relevant bilingual links on this page: - Apart from the government departments, there are some non-governmental organisations that may be able to offer advice.