Lack lustre Forumosa or just me?

No, I think I was a little off target. Posting on Forumosa is probably more like masturbation. Does that mean Sandman is “King Tosser of the Tosser People”? :wink: :wink:

Posting is more like taking a dump. Some people have diarrhoea, some people are nice and regular once-a-day dumpers, others have constipation. Some people merely skid.
I don’t even want to get into tagnuts, winnits and dangleberries!

Enough of the third grade comparisons. Truth be told, a good interactive session (sarcastic, witty, or just plain ol’ socratic) can keep me going for hours, or even days. Try that with your wife, your hand or your, ahem, laxitives.

Chou

Maybe it’s me…I’ve got a long line of thread casualties. I apologize to everyone for killing so many threads. :blush:

Here you go Imani. Just so no-one can accuse you of killing this one too. :wink:

I’d say thanks for the thought, sandman, but then I’d be back to killing it again…

Oops. :blush: :wink:

Just popped in for a quick post and to check posts since last visit.

And the 7 posts include

Globalisation, Again

Health in Taiwan Food poisoning in Taiwan vs. home]

Travel Sticky: motorcycle touring

Living in Taiwan Gay men’s anal sex

Living in Taiwan What kind of shit is this?

Nothing that made me jump to my keyboard, well, only to say that there is nothing to say.

I’ll have to start a cool or controversial thread.

That man Wolf is adding quite a bit of lustrous lustre to this site of late.
In fact, I think he should be PAID to post at this site to keep things hopping.
Although you sometimes have to wonder what recreational drugs he’s taking, it never gets dull without him. I wonder what he’ll come up with next.