Lack of reporting on Asian covid success in European media

FTFY

1 Like

Euros could be both uninformed and also correct in calling Americans stupid and racist. Both could be true.

Just because Jimmy Kimmel edits his stupid street interviews to make Americans all look like idiots doesn’t make it true.

1 Like

Thanks, keep up the good work Gain :sweat_smile:

Well I didn’t say all Irish were morons. That Irishman is a moron.

1 Like

yea… I didn’t say that Gain’s mom is a moron so its all good then. :sweat_smile:

Bit of a cheap shot and I thought you were better actually

He doesn’t need to edit. Just replay what the US President says literally every freaking day.

I know what you mean. I’ve had a few a encounters with people that I felt pity for but they felt pity for me because of ignorance thinking Taiwan looked like rural Vietnam and I was so lucky to be there with him.

1 Like

Idk what you are on about.

that is a gain moron

For the record I am not talking about you gain.

I’m talking about other people whose name is gain and who are morons

Simple arrogance.

We have a blueprint of how to deal with the virus, obviously the guys in charge, such as BoJo have their own ideas, which are not working.

It’s been the story of the whole virus.

1 Like

Is it just me or has he been losing a lot hair? With Brexit and the virus, I don’t envy his position.

The EU would be happy to eat shit if it means the U.K. also eats shit right now to make them hurt. And I guess to make a statement to some of their member states that may have ideas of pulling the same.

The EU Doesn’t depend on the UK to that extent.

Cummings is bowing out. Biden is in. The vaccine is discovered

fingers crossed its back to normal soon… ?

So lucky to be in Vietnam? I would agree, the food is awesome the people are unbelievably generous and the scenery is spectacular. What an amazing country.

Because most Westerners still believe the world outside of Europe or America is some backwater place where people live in grass huts and grows rice for a living. They probably think flying to Taiwan involves a dirt runway next to some grass hut as a terminal (and of course landing in some old propeller planes). Many people think China is some backward Stalin era USSR style dictatorship. They don’t see the tens of thousands of miles of high speed tracks around that country when America has barely 50 miles of it. I bet most of your family members back home thinks you’re teaching English or working in Thailand.

This shows how far the West is declining.

3 Likes

If i was in his position i would have just copied taiwans policy to a T. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

They don’t have this though…

https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DfF1lqEQFVUo&ved=2ahUKEwiNxYDA_f_sAhW0oekKHaxsD-wQjjgwCHoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3VhjOspm3Qua6u5tW-wHUF

The two are not mutually exclusive.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s quite true. Most people in UK, US, Europe don’t travel, they have no interest in it, so when you go to these places you aren’t going to meet worldly people. The number of people in the US who even have passports is surprisingly low.

I worked with a lady some time ago who had never left Cambridge in her entire life and had no desire to either. That wasn’t because she thought other places were shit, or what have you, she just had no interest in it.

In fact, most people I know are that way. You have to be doing really quite well to be able to afford a holiday out to the Far East in the UK, and it’s much cheaper and convenient to go to France or Spain than Taiwan.

People think Japan (Tokyo) is far better than it is, so it’s not really the case at all