Lady X comes to Taipei

I hadn’t heard of this project before. I’m downloading it now, so thanks for the info.

Poagao,

Nice film - must be a good camera! (just kidding - one of my pet hates is showing someone a great picture only to hear “Oh, you must have a good camera.”)

Enjoyed the second episode. Smooth and tight (No, you dirty bastards…I’m talking about the film). And a great soundtrack. Can you give us some behind the scenes info? How much time went into this project? What were the unexpected difficulties that came up?

Hey everyone, if you’re going to the website to view an episode you missed, make sure you remember the actual website is ladyxfilms.com/

If you make the mistake I did and go to another logical website, you might be looking at the free butts pic of the day! :laughing:

[quote=“almas john”]Poagao,

Nice film - must be a good camera! (just kidding - one of my pet hates is showing someone a great picture only to hear “Oh, you must have a good camera.”)

Enjoyed the second episode. Smooth and tight (No, you dirty bastards…I’m talking about the film). And a great soundtrack. Can you give us some behind the scenes info? How much time went into this project? What were the unexpected difficulties that came up?[/quote]

The camera I used, the Panasonic DVX100, is a good camera, but it’s still a prosumer digital video camera, nothing like a film camera. I’ve put up sections on the film page of my website with more info on the productions. They’re at http://www.poagao.org/px4.htm and http://www.poagao.org/px5.htm respectively.

Nice. How could Dean drive the motorcycle and still carry a gun in his right hand, though?

My motorcycle happens to have a sticky throttle.

Maybe it’s the motorcycle model of the Segway-- just lean and it knows where to go

My motorcycle happens to have a sticky throttle.[/quote]
You might want to do something about that nasty exhaust, :shock: , spewing from the tailpipe. perhaps when you win this competition you’ll have enough extra cash, eh?

Chou

Probably the opposite, actually, if I end up spending enough money making the damn thing.

My bike didn’t tend to spew smoke until the last oil change; I think I got slipped some substandard oil because it’s been really smoky ever since, as you can see. I think I need to get the oil changed out again. Never, ever go to the motorcycle repair shop next to Subzone near the corner of Xinsheng South Road and Heping East Road. Instead, go to the guy just north of the “Really Good” restaurant on the opposite corner, next to the auto shop.