Lady X Winner

There has been a worldwide short film competition with many entrants at ladyxfilms.com and the winner was filmed in Taipei.

It was really great to watch all the twenty or so different shorts on my computer, but I agree that the best one was the double one, episode 4 and 5, from taipei. I suggest you download these episodes. They’re in Quicktime, coming in at about 7 minutes each.

Episode 04 - Part 1
Voted “Best Episode”
Voted “Best Writing”
Voted “Best Location Depiction”
T.C. Lin
Taipei, Taiwan
June 23, 2003

Episode 05 - Part 2
Voted “Best Episode”
Voted “Best Writing”
Voted “Best Location Depiction”
T.C. Lin
Taipei, Taiwan
July 1, 2003

If you want to see the final cut of these episodes, which I have since made into one single film with added scenes and other re-editing, you can go to Urban Nomad III, March 26-27 at the Hwa Shan Art Center, and see it on the big screen. Members of the cast and crew should be there as well.

More production notes for those interested here.

Big ups to TC Lin. Way to go laddie, innit!

Well done!
I very much enjoyed watching those.

Congratulations.

I enjoyed these episodes, and I look forward to seeing the full edition at the Urban Nomad film festival.

[quote=“Poagao”]If you want to see the final cut of these episodes, which I have since made into one single film with added scenes and other re-editing,[/quote]Not another director’s cut :unamused: I’m not going to see it unless it’s the version where Han Solo shoots first.

Poagao,
Does this mean you’ll be filming the final episode?

[quote=“Alien”]Poagao,
Does this mean you’ll be filming the final episode?[/quote]

Yes, that’s our reward for winning the series.

:fatchance: Including members of the cast who ended up on the cuting room floor? :saywhat:

Poagao, Dean and others involved. Cool and Congratulations. I’ll be at the screening.

Chou