Language exchange Beijing or China

What’s the comparable in China to forumosa? Tealit? How can I find an online chat language exchange person from Beijing or China?

I’m pretty sure Beijing is in China.

7 Likes

Beijing is in West Taiwan. In the renegade province of Hebei.

9 Likes

I thought Tealit was Taiwanese. I don’t know of any comparable forums specifically for China. There used to be Shanghai Expat and Nanjing Expat, but I think they’ve both closed down (or were closed down), which is a shame because the former in particular was pretty good.

Maybe try the Facebook groups for Beijing and/or China. There are a few I think.

No. Tealit was successful. :whistle:

No idea - don’t think I’ve ever used it. The homepage seemed pretty Taiwan-focused when I went to it before writing that, but maybe I’m thinking of another site.

1 Like

Chat forums like Forumosa are mostly banned in China. TEALIT is Taiwan.

Join international chat forums and groups and use language exchange apps and seek people from Beijing or China. A lot of people from Beijing and China are outside of China and are looking for language exchange partners in forums and groups and apps.

1 Like

6 Likes

Think the easiest way is to do language exchange with someone from The 50 Cent Party, they are on all platforms at all times. Just leave a comment or post asking a friendly question, about where Beijing is situated in Taiwan and they will appear from nowhere.

2 Likes

I want you on my quiz team

2 Likes

This is so fake. When has the UK come second in anything?