"Laowai" on MRT

youtube.com/watch?v=7O5buwjTHCE

Too much to drink? Thinks hes a bat? Not as bad as cutting toenails though.

The one hanging upside down is female, Tommy, at least that’s what the newreader and reporter say, if I understood correctly. Her mate looks half cut too, and enjoying it.

The one hanging upside down is female, Tommy, at least that’s what the newreader and reporter say, if I understood correctly. Her mate looks half cut too, and enjoying it.[/quote]

thats the trouble with watching youtube vids without sound when one is at work :stuck_out_tongue:

thats the trouble with watching youtube vids without sound when one is at work :P[/quote]
The caption says, in highlighted characters, 女子. Later it says 女老外.

thats the trouble with watching youtube vids without sound when one is at work :P[/quote]
The caption says, in highlighted characters, 女子. Later it says 女老外.[/quote]

I cant read da chinese :smiley:

:ohreally: Just SMH…that’s some sorry ass s&#$t…

Im not as hip as you , so what does “SHM” mean ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Im not as hip as you , so what does “SHM” mean ? :p[/quote]

Single Hispanic Male? :laughing:

Simple Harmonic Motion.

Im not as hip as you , so what does “SHM” mean ? :p[/quote]

Single Hispanic Male? :laughing:[/quote]

Shaking My Head…like when you mother does when she sees you doing something that so preposterous that it renders her speechless for a moment. :laughing:

It’s called a slow news day. Can you imagine if the BBC or Sky news reported every drunken antic on a friday night in the UK. zzzzzzzzzzzz. 24 news shows are distorting our perspective of reality.

Well women were put on earth to entertain men and it follows that furriners were deposited on taiwan to entertain the locals , right? :slight_smile: