Lap dances contest at babe 18

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 29
BRINGING SEXY BACK
來這裡跟全台灣最火紅的Babe18公關團隊一起歡度週末;這裡有平價的飲料、還有火辣正妹。來跟我們一起玩耍,還有機會贏得我們的贊助廠商提供的優質獎品喔!女孩入場只有$200元,男孩$300元 (INCLUDES 1 DRINK)。

COME AND PARTY WITH TAIWAN’S HOTTEST NEW PR TEAM AT BABE 18; WHERE THE DRINKS ARE CHEAP AND THE GIRLS ARE SMOKING HOT. JOIN OUR FUN AND GET A CHANCE TO WIN FREE PRIZES FROM OUR SPONSORS. GIRLS ARE ONLY $200 AND GUYS ARE ONLY $300 (INCLUDES 1 DRINK)

www.babe18.com.tw

*shudder

[quote=“joshsmiley”]SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 29
BRINGING SEXY BACK
來這裡跟全台灣最火紅的Babe18公關團隊一起歡度週末;這裡有平價的飲料、還有火辣正妹。來跟我們一起玩耍,還有機會贏得我們的贊助廠商提供的優質獎品喔!女孩入場只有$200元,男孩$300元 (INCLUDES 1 DRINK)。

COME AND PARTY WITH Taiwan’s HOTTEST NEW PR TEAM AT BABE 18; WHERE THE DRINKS ARE CHEAP AND THE GIRLS ARE SMOKING HOT. JOIN OUR FUN AND GET A CHANCE TO WIN FREE PRIZES FROM OUR SPONSORS. GIRLS ARE ONLY $200 AND GUYS ARE ONLY $300 (INCLUDES 1 DRINK)

www.babe18.com.tw[/quote]

I can buy girls for NT$ 200?!?!? :astonished: What’s the rental fee, then? I’m not looking for anything long-term, you know. :sunglasses:

A big group of friends and I were once in a pub in Kenting, and these lapdancers in bikinis came out and started giving lapdances to the patrons (for tips). We actually stayed for about 30 minutes watching it because it was the most hilarious thing in the world. Not only were the girls completely unsexy and stiff, but they looked bored as hell and had no rhythm or anything sexy about them. They would come up to men at tables, jump on them and pretend they were humping them…again in a totally unsexy and unappealing way…and then hold their hand out for money. It was funny as hell!

Must be a free pup-tent that goes along with those lap dances.