Large airconditioner / smaller hole n the wall

Hi all,

I am moving to a new apartment (rented) but the airconditioner holes in the walls there are smaller than my two aircon machines. Is there a way to enlarge the holes on the walls of the new place, the one into which I am moving?

If so, where can i find people who do this kind of job?



Just ask the landlord to take care of it. You’ll definitely need his permission to make changes like you suggest, in any case, or he’ll keep your deposit.

Thanks, Sandman.