Late night stories - 7-11 on the corner of Heping / Jinshan

WTF is up with that?
Like 3 times in the last couple months the supply has just dried the fuck up for like 4 days!
Had me back on the dreaded Long Life whites, man.
Double the Nic and Tar.
Had me coughing like me granny…[/quote]
NT$50 instead of NT$65 I’m guessing.[/quote]

No, $45 like NP.
Still…

The TW lifers smoke “Long Life” while the TW ancients smoke “New Paradise”
:roflmao:

That’s right. NT$45. You notice how they started ringing up NT$35 and then ringing up another NT$10 for the NP?

Yeah, and you still owe me a pack from when we were at B&D’s, sunshine.

Honestly, Sna, it hurts all us Scots when you perpetuate the sterotype…

Honestly, Sna, it hurts all us Scots when you perpetuate the sterotype…[/quote]

You’re Canadian aren’t you?

I met a guy there one time that was like, hey let’s have a party at my place. So the crew took their beers and walked towards his house a few lanes down the road. Then he looked back and realized that it was mostly dudes so then the party got canceled.

But luckily me and my gf were invited up to the house and then we played mah jhong with the dude and his landlord and then passed out on the couch.[/quote]

this has the makings of a Hollywood blockbuster…I’m thinking walken in the part of the landlord, and of course jeff bridges gets to play th’ dude again…[/quote]

So the dude (Jeff Bridges) is playing mahjong with his GF (Lucy Liu) and lucy liu says, I gotta go to the john, i’m going to open this random door, and walks in on the landlord (Christopher Walken) slamming some chick. Walken yells some abuse at liu, who runs off and tells the dude, who tells her to go back in with her camera phone and start recording them. Walken yells more abuse and i forget what happens after that, only that there is a cameo from leonard nimoy.

Honestly, Sna, it hurts all us Scots when you perpetuate the sterotype…[/quote]

You’re Canadian aren’t you?[/quote]

Shut it, Taff.

Waels is Saxon for slave.

Do we have a norte Americano celt wannabe here?

There is a time/space door there on that 7-11 corner where items, and maybe people, jump from one location to another.

I know a guy who lost his wallet there on that very corner near the planter. The wallet was found at another bar across town later that same night. How did the wallet get there to that other location…

Well, yes, so the money was missing, but that is not the mysterious part of the story.

Can you elaborate on the “maybe people, jump from one location to another” as in teleportation and if this time/space door is suitable for time travel?

Can you elaborate on the “maybe people, jump from one location to another” as in teleportation and if this time/space door is suitable for time travel?[/quote]
Baby, where that door goes, you don’t want to travel, trust me.

There’s about 6 7-foot-tall Tibetans with lead pipes and tire irons standing around the door at the other end, waiting for unsuspecting beer-buzzed white dudes to emerge, at which point they get all Monpa and Lhoba on your blurry-eyed ass…

They let the wallet go through to lure the foreigners in…

Man, what door did you hear about?

The one I heard about has about three five foot tall tai-ke boys, with fake gold chains and blood-red stained teeth, but with the same objectives as Tibetians. Let the wallet through to get the fureigners.

I’d hate to run into zender on a dark night there. He’d probably say hello or something. Ahhhh!

Just throw down a bag of shrimp chips and he’ll leave you alone.
DON’T, I repeat DON’T give him ice cream.
He’ll follow you home and you’ll have a hell of a time getting rid of him…

I used to buy opium and cocaine on that corner. Glad I didn’t bump into the reprobates and criminals that you lot refer to. Would have offended my sensibilities.

Ice cream?

Did somebody say, “ice cream?” :stuck_out_tongue:

Doc, I’ll say “Hi” to ANYBODY. Just make sure you return the greeting, or you’ll get an awful earful.

the chief, you’ve got a PM.

No, it’s not about ice cream.

It was cool hanging out with the Tibetans. They always had loads of cash for beer 'n stuff.

On the corner of Heping and Jinshan @1995. Late at night . . .

Buttercup AKA “the Ringleader”: OK guys, this one looks pretty drunk. I’ll show a little leg, and you guys jump on it . . . erm him.

I got a pistol off a Tibetan a few years back but it had no bullets and he got his collar felt and deported or something shortly after so I sold it to one of Shadow’s mates at Night Owl. And what was the name of the bloke who always had tons of very very nice skunk? They were some mean motherfuckers though, some of them. Even the Sri Lankans gave 'em a pretty wide berth, and they were never averse to a spot of the 'ol ultraviolence.

Yes, yes, I believe so. :lick: