Late Night TV Talk Shows

James Corden and Steve Colbert both (edit to add) “shows” from USA are on twice a day on MOD Channel 384 Blue Ant Entertainment.

1 Like

James Corden is from England (sorry, we don’t want to take credit for that imbecile).

1 Like

James Cordon is the least funny guy on late night, and that’s a low bar considering you have duds like Jimmy Fallon out there.

Colbert is okay, but I haven’t really been into him since ‘The Colbert Report‘ wrapped up. Thought that was a much better use of his talents and a far funnier program.

2 Likes

There hasn’t been a late night show with watching in over a decade unfortunately. Probably better off with the extra sleep anyways.

Conan always makes me laugh.

I liked him twenty years ago. Jay was the best though. After he took over for Jay it all went downhill quickly.

Nah, Jay sucked. I was Team Letterman all the way. Dave should’ve gotten The Tonight Show after Carson. He wuz robbed, I tell ya!

1 Like

You and my cousin would have gotten along well.

1 Like

He could be funny at times, but he was just too bland in general to hold my interest. Like the Disney version of a late night host.

2 Likes

I didn’t like Jay. But Jimmy Fallon is ten times worse (and even blander, if that’s possible). Carson was the gold standard though. I was too young to watch him at the time, but I love watching old shows on YouTube. Even have him on my podcasts.

2 Likes

Carson was awesome…edgy without being political, and he had the best guests…all the guests really. It’s no coincidence his reign lasted so long.

1 Like

But he has car karaoke!

But he made a boatload of money being bland.

Seth Meyers and Trevor Noah are pretty funny most nights.

I miss Craig Ferguson. Love the madness and the occasional incredibly thoughtful interviews.

Awful.

Not awful at all.

2 Likes

Graham Norton is better than all American talk show hosts.

3 Likes

He doesn’t hold a candle to Jon Stewart. Well, early Stewart at least, before he got too peachy.

2 Likes

It’s hard to believe Noah was the best they could do as a replacement for Stewart.

1 Like

He wasn’t. I won’t say anyone would be better (because we live in a talk show landscape with the likes of Cordon and Fallon), but many candidates would’ve been better. I try not to be cynical and think he was a diversity hire, but I wonder if that played a small part in elevating him to the position. This was around the time TDS was getting a bit too “woke.”

1 Like

Are any of these available in Taiwan now?