LBF - Little Boys' Forum

Do you want Little Boys to have their own forum?

• I’m a girl and I want boys to have their own forum because I’m sick of them whining/whinging about it
  • I’m a boy and I want a forum of our own so me and pissedpookie can show up in silk boxers
  • Other votes, but they don’t count for anything
0 voters

It’s jealous comments such as this one

and this

that make me feel sorry for men in this forum.

Why not let boys have their own forum? So you guys could have fun in there doing things like this :wanker: and this :dance: and this :blah: and this :bicker: and this :secret: and this :moon:
and maybe then you’d finally stop being so envious of us, then everyone would be happy :bouncy:

This is not just any poll, men! This is your historical referendum! This is your chance to fight for your rights!

[quote=“tash”]It’s jealous comments such as this one

and this

that make me feel sorry for men in this forum.

Why not let boys have their own forum? So you guys could have fun in there doing things like this :wanker: and this :dance: and this :blah: and this :bicker: and this :secret: and this :moon:
and maybe then you’d finally stop being so envious of us, then everyone would be happy :bouncy:

This is not just any poll, men! This is your historical referendum! This is your chance to fight for your rights![/quote]
There’s a lot of :moon: this going on inthe women’s forum, is there? Damn, NOW I’m jealous.

Thanks Tash!! You just made my day - I have coffee all over the keyboard! :laughing: :bravo:

Bodo

Any chance for geldings to be allowed into the women’s forum? I know I could spice things up ladies. :howyoudoin:

Really, women have called me the gay friend they never had. :sunglasses:

I want to point out that my comment was nice and useful. I wanted to make sure this useful advice about whatever they are is seen by as many people as possible. I don’t think useful information should be hidden away, or am I wrong. Sandman’s comment was naughty and silly.

You’re still a maaaaan.

Step back Conan! Ok??

:unamused:

I think BFM was trying to edge you out of the gelding’s spot in the in the pillow-fights-and-tickles forum.

sandman’s comment was lifted from an episode of The Young Ones (which I presume you will be offering on your site?)
Surely you’re not telling me Rik Mayall is “naughty and silly?”

[quote=“sandman with a silent ‘P’”]sandman’s comment was lifted from an episode of The Young Ones (which I presume you will be offering on your site?) [/quote]I will be, the region 1 version is better than the region 2, and I’m trying to get a supplier in the States sorted out as we speak.

[quote]Surely you’re not telling me Rik Mayall is “naughty and silly?”[/quote]Extremely, besides he said “It’s a telescope - a telescope with a mouse in it - brilliant! Bouncy bouncy bouncy”

I think that whole forum is the men’s forum.

I don’t need a forum to help with that :howyoudoin:

As for a men’s forum, don’t we already have one in the guise of International Politics? :slight_smile:

Or perhaps Namahottie IS Right: The Whole Damn Forum.
Hmmm :ponder:

[quote=“jdsmith”]Really, women have called me the gay friend they never had. :sunglasses:[/quote]Pass the shovel please. :roflmao: :roflmao: You’re hole is deep enough. :laughing:

bobepine

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]
As for a men’s forum, don’t we already have one in the guise of International Politics? :slight_smile:[/quote] I was going to say that, too

[quote]Or perhaps Namahottie IS Right: The Whole Damn Forum.
Hmmm :ponder:[/quote]OF COURSE I’m right cause I’m a woman!!! :laughing:

Its a good idea becaue we can have :beer: and :HEY WHERE IS THE LITTLE GUY SMOKING A JOINT EMOTICON: and poke a whole in the women’s forum shower room for cheap thrills.

I am jsut worried we might turn into donkeys like my friend pinocchio (sp?)

Chou

I was actually going to post this thought, but I imagined the IP concept was more concrete.
By the time I’d finished thinking about what to post, and actually posting, you had already made this observation.

Hats Off To Ye! :bravo:

So I guess this thread isn’t about NAMBLA…

Remember the South park episode… N. American Marlon Brando Look Alike. :smiley:

Can the female side of my personality join the women Forum?

In the mean time it has tried the gay forum on Taiwan Ho. Very informative, really. Bevor I thought a Bear Club would be about wildlife fans.

My male side is still blind though…