Leaving Taiwan, and my love

Wow. So…so straight-forward. So authorative. So…so manly. I think I’m in love. Do you have a truck (back in your home country)?
[/quote]

Where were you 914? I was starting to think that you don’t love me…
Sorry, no truck! But I have an old ski-doo. Does that count?

My common sens tells me if you love a woman. Don’t leave her. Although I thought that was more like a girl thing to say…Not manly.

With your avatar, I’ve been under the impression that you were a boy 914. I’m reconsidering… :laughing:

I prefered Tetsuo constructive feedback in this thread. I thought it was toughtful and as helpful as it gets. I think if guest had made his mind, he would not have posted.

seems to me this guy just wants to leave a “nice” guy sans the guilt of ahem, “falling in love with someone” right before …ahhh-Hem, “has” to leave. he just wants an audience to feel his pain.

i used to call this experimenting with new emotions (ie, not teenager emotions). made me feel good about myself even after id done something crappy to someone.

Its not girly or manly. Its time for a frontal lobotomy.

If the love light is shining brightly and you combine it with a cute Chinese girl, that spells trouble 9 times out of 10 or have I got the odds wrong?

[quote=“Ironman”][quote=“Leo”]
My common sens tells me if you love a woman. Don’t leave her. Although I thought that was more like a girl thing to say…Not manly.
[/quote]

Its not girly or manly. Its time for a frontal lobotomy.

If the love light is shining brightly and you combine it with a cute Chinese girl, that spells trouble 9 times out of 10 or have I got the odds wrong?[/quote]Thanks for the laugh! I came here with my wife so I would not know, although you’re not the first guy I hear speaking of it that way. There’s got to be a reason for that.

I’m going to assume that’s a compliment :laughing:

I’m serious - if he’s made up his mind, what are we supposed to do about it? And he doesn’t have to leave; his entire thing, as posted here, was that he was sick of teaching English, so he was going to leave. If he was serious about this girl, he’d have made an effort to find a way to stay - there’s more to do here than just teach English.

He’s made his choice. He’s decided to leave, and he has to live with the consequences; if he doesn’t like the consequences, he can change his decision. Otherwise he’s going to have to deal with it, and that’s not something we can help with. It’s that simple.

I have just been in Taiwan for a few weeks and my own thinking is that a lot of people would really enjoy the opportunity to travel. Why not invite her to your new house. Travelling is a test for relationships, do you think so?

I’m going to assume that’s a compliment :laughing:

I’m serious - if he’s made up his mind, what are we supposed to do about it? And he doesn’t have to leave; his entire thing, as posted here, was that he was sick of teaching English, so he was going to leave. If he was serious about this girl, he’d have made an effort to find a way to stay - there’s more to do here than just teach English.

He’s made his choice. He’s decided to leave, and he has to live with the consequences; if he doesn’t like the consequences, he can change his decision. Otherwise he’s going to have to deal with it, and that’s not something we can help with. It’s that simple.[/quote]
Of course it was a compliment…What else could it be. This post however was much better. You actually explained youself? I admit, I like your posts a lot better when you are trying to be smart rather than when your just being a smart ass. Sarcasm aside, you do have a valid point. He did post that he made his mind so yes, not much we can do about it.