Left wing media thinks you're stupid

And here we go piling on to prove that the article focusing on labeling conservative politicians whores is a bit partisan and one sided…

Don’t you think the problem is far worse when those with actual platforms go on Ho! patrol? A poster or two on Forumosa cracked a bj joke at Kamala Harris? Heavens!

Dems attack white conservative women and black conservative men. Always have, always will.

I’ve temped numerous “funny” pictures about Kamala Harris and what I see as slut shaming, it’s sexist in my opinion.

Yes, there are those on the right that do it, that doesn’t make it any more defensible when the left do it, pointing to instances where the right do it doesn’t justify it, calling a politician a whore is stepping over the line.

The mature response is to have a consistent standard you apply to both sides equally and fairly and admit, if you have a side when your side has stepped over the line.

Every article I’ve read about Lauren Boebert ( whether left or center) has said the charges, to be believed, must be proven- most of them have said they do not believe them because the evidence seems faulty.
You, OTOH, believe that you can spew any kind of bullshit you like without any evidence.

1 Like

Like this?

Sure, let’s GIVE the government the ability to weaponize fossil fuel energy.

Huxley couldn’t have written it better.

Russell Brand can’t make up his mind. Speaking on the comedian Bill Maher’s talk show last weekend, Brand launched into a tinny rant that encompassed every right-wing signalling trope: the ghoulish mainstream media, the dishonest and untrustworthy pharmaceutical industry, the West’s shameful treatment of Julian Assange and “American hero” Edward Snowden, and the Covid drug Ivermectin. He then pivoted leftwards, and rounded off his angry sermon with an endorsement for, erm, Bernie Sanders.

I am old enough to remember when the above ‘right-wing signalling tropes’ were left wing tropes. (Ivermectin would have come under natural remedies, which used to be popular with hippies and new age types).
The new left need to put people in boxes. They like people at each other’s throats. Same as their arch enemies on the other side of the spectrum.
The new left are corporate whores now.

2 Likes