Lefttube / Breadtube General Thread

yeah, citizens say the party is great and support it, but disapprove at the local level, seemingly unable to connect the dots that the boots kicking in their doors are ordered to do so by beijing. it’s hard to take someone with stockholm syndrome’s word as reliable.

I’m saying whether the government manicures the narrative directly or has a company do it for them, the result is largely the same.

Right? So what insight have you go that there is dissatisfaction? I speak to people in China every day, people are both quite brainwashed and satisfied.

which is it? brainwashed or satisfied?
the us is brainwashed and unsatisfied.

Thats irrelevant to anything being discussed here. Im talking about Chinese intelligence

because you brought it up, doesn’t mean you can’t address a point that is true.

Both to be honest. They have seen huge improvements in infrastructure and quality of life. Chinese cities like Shanghai are more advanced in many ways than London or New York. People living in Tier 1 make this comparisons and are happy with their lot. They are also brainwashed.

Irrelevant. Im not critiquing the US system. The US also has issues, agree.

You are upset because I said that antifa is probably funded by China arent you?

Im not on the right at all. Im just telling you it probably is, because why would it not be? Its completely within the modus operandi of the CCP to do that and its an easy opportunity to cause real mayhem and damage to the American system and society.

They wont approach these groups directly as the CCP. No it will be something like a cover organization named something like “Chinese Americans for Diversity” fronted by a Naomi Wu who is a lawyer in the Bay Area. They will make a generation donation because they believe in the cause.

The CIA does similar but on a smaller scale.

1 Like

did you say antifa is funded by the ccp? i missed that part lol. nah, you just said some content you’ve never seen if funded by the ccp without even bothering to look at it, which is just a really uninformed take. no hard feelings.

What? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

What are you trying to say? Im telling you that China has more intelligence on the US than the other way round because the internet outside China is open and Chinese operatives and money are completely entrenched in the US system. China has been engaging in a cold war for 20 years while the US has been asleep.

If you want to talk about US surveillance on citizens through Google or Google stealing private dat. That is fine, but irrelevant to what we are discussing

i’m discussing lefttube videos. that’s what i’m hear to do lol. that’s what the thread is for but i’m sure there are plenty of more fitting threads for discussing how effed up the ccp is on forumosa.

I didnt say it was funded by the CCP, im just supporting @finley 's assertion that the CCP have a history of infiltrating and funding leftist groups and media, so be careful

mighty kind of you

1 Like

by we you mean what you want to discuss, but yeah. no hard feelings.

We were discussing who has the most intelligence on the other side. Was pretty clear what the discussion was, but anyway

all of the lefttube folk list every one of their patrons at the end of their videos and on their patreon sites. anyone is welcome to comb them for suspected ccp infiltrators. i’m sure as hell not gonna do that though.

1 Like

happy scrimbus

new hbomberguy video. if it’s anything like his pathologic video, i will watch it multiple times because that video is brilliant

required viewing

this entire series is important, but this video in particular has been very useful in helping me to understand the seeming contradicting beliefs of others (conservative folk) in online spaces (including this one). also this fellow is particularly skilled in simplifying the game.

Hey so I’m just getting into Vaush. Like, what’s his deal? He seems to be pretty hardline and firm in his leftist convictions, which I appreciate. Also, he isn’t entirely afraid of being canceled or dismissive of the toxic wokescolding and tone-policing in leftist spaces. But at the same time it seems he likes to start drama like with Shaun, ThoughtSlime, or whomever. And he invites discussion with people who aren’t generally welcomed outright by the left (shoe0nhead), which I think is cool, but also invites that criticism by platforming those people. (and yes I think you can platform someone who has more subscribers than you, I mean presenting them to your own audience)

What I’m saying is I can’t tell if I like him or not yet.

what i really want for christmas